brainwyrms
To those brave individuals attempting to trudge through the minefield that is the Nintendo Switch eShop to buy Splatoon 2 digitally upon release.

[Image: a4a.gif]

We (or at the very least, I) salute you.
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Mario
Apparently you can go to the eshop on your computer and buy it and the switch will Automagically sync with it when its in sleep mode, at least that's what Renzo did
Kabuto
gamer hack: you can avoid using nintendos eshop by being too poor to own a switch
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
T-man
(Jul 21, 2017 at 4:59 AM)Mario Wrote: Apparently you can go to the eshop on your computer and buy it and the switch will Automagically sync with it when its in sleep mode, at least that's what Renzo did

This worked for me as well, eShop was totally fucked. People on /v/ have reported being charged despite the errors, I really hope I didn't get multiple charges trying trudge through the errors. Hopefully this snafu makes Nintendo wake the fuck up and allow preordering and preloading so we're not all trying to access the eShop at the same goddamn time.
Draku
the switch eshop kicks ass though

was it really that bad for spoon 2? i'm not buying it so idk
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Jul 21, 2017 at 8:14 AM)Draku Wrote: the switch eshop kicks ass though

was it really that bad for spoon 2? i'm not buying it so idk

Yes it was, it went down immediately and stayed down for like an hour.

It was probably the lack of a minimap in the eShop.
Draku
You know if Nintendo had a minimap they could have seen this coming.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
[Image: DFOzY4ZVwAA12bZ?format=jpg&name=large]
Pedigree
is that a ps4 game i see in the eshop Hmm...
brainwyrms
Remember how the WiiU and 3DS both had pre-loading for pre-ordered games? Anyway,
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
sealelement
(Jul 21, 2017 at 5:37 AM)Anonymight Wrote: gamer hack: you can avoid using nintendos eshop by being too poor to own a switch

im glad someone else does this pro hack, saved me a lot of money and hassle
100% pure gamer 100%