71.43%
rtsmarty
0%
Chiaki
0%
Total: 7 vote(s)
Spooks?
Oh well. Here we go!

The fifth CLASS TRIAL! Who killed poor ol' Bee? We may never know...
Aidan
i currently believe a robot hand fired by elyk out his window started the lawnmower, electrocuted me to unconsciousness, then ran bee over

copypaste from discord:
it explains the fuck out of my testimony

>why'd i see a mower but no one driving

>how'd i get KO'd without noticing another person around

>why was i electrocuted if the only taser was in the rec room

answer: robot hand
Draku
(Jul 24, 2017 at 5:17 AM)Aidan Wrote: i currently believe a robot hand fired by elyk out his window started the lawnmower, electrocuted me to unconsciousness, then ran bee over

copypaste from discord:
it explains the fuck out of my testimony

>why'd i see a mower but no one driving

>how'd i get KO'd without noticing another person around

>why was i electrocuted if the only taser was in the rec room

answer: robot hand
Yeah, since examination of the crime scene has proved BM's testimony as truthful and his bombs aren't involved, Kyle is basically the only option left as he has a role proven to be able to execute this all from range AND explain the electricity.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
It wasn't my robot hand. I don't have a spark/tase function and if it malfunctioned I wouldn't have been able to fly it back up. The hands also had no blood on them. Only one is damaged and it would take two hands to drive the mower, there are singe marks on both the throttle and wheel. The damage is from when it fell into the water on night 2.
Spooks?
So, you've all chosen to hold ELYK accountable for this awful crime...

That's correct!, Elyk did indeed do the deed! He controlled the LAWNMOWER with his ROCKET FIST and ran over poor Bee!

...The best part? It was an ACCIDENT caused by the water messing with his hand! He meant to run over the STUFFED DEER!

No one submitted attempts, so accidents happen, you know!

Elyk is tied up on the ground, and a lawnmower slowly advances towards him. It collides with his body, but clunks to a stop as it struggles to penetrate his metal skin.

After trying about five more lawnmowers, each to the same minimal effect, Monokuma just throws a bucket of water on him, short-circuting him to death.

His role was Ultimate Mecha
+You can shoot your rocket fists across a room or hallway to bludgeon someone, either knocking them or killing them if you want
+Immune to stabbing or gunshots
-EXTREMELY vulnerable to liquids
-Blunt damage will make you malfunction a bit, making your testimony weird
-Neither your game engine or your crowdfunded platformer will ever come out

Anyway, we'll see you all soon-ish for the next Killing Phase, with a very special condition!
Shadow the Hedgehog
Can't believe us ghosts lost this one.

1. We knew it was an accidental attempt so didn't think it was possible for elyk to have killed without making a planned attempt given the circumstances. We did not consider his only goal was to use the lawnmower and bee got in the way.
2. Draku seemed very sketchy throughout so we thought he did it.
Draku
(Jul 24, 2017 at 10:29 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: 2. Draku seemed very sketchy throughout so we thought he did it.
i proved it was impossible to be me multiple times but everyone wanted to pin it on me anyways

i dont understand this meme
Shadow the Hedgehog
My own theory was based on how it seemed like you were desperate to pin it on anyone but yourself especially when you kept ignoring the established mechanics of BM's role from night two.

Such as:
1. Someone killed by killer queen is atomized, leaving nothing but their clothes behind.
2. Bee was only knocked out by the nearby explosion on Night Two so your theory that BM somehow gave it a lesser effect by setting an explosion off near her didn't really hold up.

Also voting BM silently in class trial despite his answers to your questions and the fact that he was knocked out seemed pretty suspect as well.

Not to mention the fact you were eager to say "I made no attempts, just ask BM" but that's only because we had knowledge no attempts were made.
Draku
i thought my initial theory of BM using the AoE of a self-set explosion (which does have precedence, that i pointed out) to get the kill and then cover it up with the lawnmower made a lot of sense, especially when we didn't know that the scorch marks were electrical and not related to explosives.

>it seemed like you were desperate to pin it on anyone but yourself

I wrote out literally everyone but BM at first, only after the electrical marks were revealed did I start to believe it was Kyle. How is that "desperate to pin it on anyone"?
Elyk
I submit great plans every night then the one night I don't even submit a murder plot it's me. F