Pea
heyo, i'm a big electronic music afficionado and recently i picked up a dj controller so i can ditch using FL to make my mixes. well not really FL can make me much more creative but anyways.

i'll be posting some recordings here, EXCLUSIVELY on minus world. these mixes will most likely be streamed in our official discord's 96kbps voice chat (abysmal bitrate, i know!)

THE RECORDINGS:
[Image: 9yQW1Gf.png]
[Image: paK4akP.png]

HEY, ALSO CHECK OUT THESE THINGS:
my fukkin soundclown page. FL made mixes are posted there and they're of higher quality, production value and memes
REAL JAYCORE HOURS: Third Impact event page on facebook
THE iDOLG@NG$T@$ , DJ Collective featuring me and some friends

this mix i uploaded on youtube, too
EH2
it's very much not my kinda music but I still commend your efforts and wish you the best of luck man
sealelement
i like pea doing dj things and enjoy when i can listen so please, continue this
100% pure gamer 100%
Pea
not a mix, but tune in to my event
Kabuto
i'm listenin to your chrimbo mix cuz i'm in the mood for it rn. who's the attractive talented lady who did the art for your jaycore event,
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Pea
(Aug 31, 2017 at 5:27 PM)archer from archer Wrote: who's the attractive talented lady who did the art for your jaycore event,

that lady is Jun Joestar. made quite an awesome artwork for my event and it has wowed a lot of my friends!
Pea
IF YOU MISSED MY EVENT HERE IT IS
Pea
hey update i yanked on my headphones too hard so i'm ordering new, better ones. i'll try streaming a mix on twitch very soon, i swear!
Pea
ok i didnt do that but i still did some jams recently on the discord. i want to do more.
Pea
UPDATE: I HAVE FINISHED MY WINTER HARDCORE BASH SET FOR THE HAPPYHARDCORE RADIO EVENT. IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP TO THIS YOU WILL GET A PERSONAL ASS KICKING FROM ME
Pea
https://soundcloud.com/hardcoreshows/pea...-bash-2018 it has been posted online. two you're getting your ass kicked
Pea
hello! i sent some demo mixes for my local con. they kinda suck but whatever. wanted to put some sort of update eventually so make do with this!

[Image: paK4akP.png]
Image source
Pea
I'M PLAYING FOR AN IRL GIG, PLUS AN ONLINE ONE. I'M GOING PLACES
Pea
MY IRL GIG WAS A BLAST, HAVE A LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pea
hello it's been almost a year or something

i made a good trance mix to celebrate an immense event that has ended completely, due to the organizer burning out.

have a listen.
Elyk
rip lucky lotus

good mix