words of wisdom to your past self

Anonymous
what would you say to your past self if you were given the opportunity?
Anonymous
im just gonna get the "youre trans deal with it" reply that half the users on the forum are going to post out of the way
Anonymous
stop trying to false flag against yourself
Anonymous
i'd tell myself "don't fake attempt on draku because he has ultimate yandere buffalo bf"
Anonymous
don't play league of legends
Anonymous
Honestly? I'd probably tell my past self a lot.

Mainly stupid stuff like "don't pretend to be retarded on the internet because it's funny" because all that does is make you seem like an actual idiot, something I probably realized a bit too late lol. I'd probably also tell me to invest heavily into bitcoin because young me was dumb as hell and saw you couldn't buy much with it and thought it would die.

On a more sobering note, I'd probably tell younger me to just accept the shit hand he was dealt and tell him that it doesn't get better, but if he just gave up, he wouldn't get let down and hurt nearly as much, so it won't get much worse either.
Anonymous
i would also tell #5 not to play league of legends
Anonymous
clean out your tumblr likes so you don't end up with 14,000 one day
Anonymous
zelma

fuck the rest of yall
Anonymous
invest stocks in facebook and apple
Anonymous
kill you'reself
Anonymous
i think all my mistakes i knew were mistakes going in, just the alternatives were scary

id probably lie to my past self and say the alternatives worked out fine
Anonymous
it doesn't get better
just do it
Anonymous
"You're not as cool as you think you are"

and "you should probably tell her how you feel before its too late"

Besides that I'd just give my past self dap and say you'll grow a lot. No need to look in the past
Anonymous
- Talk to people more
- Buy/mine so many bitcoins on the exact day they're created
Anonymous
don't touch it.
Anonymous
ok so ur gna get a lot of shit from queer ppl and cis ppl so fuck both of those pussy ass faggots and don't turn your back on god. you're on the right track tho so don't sweat it and ur life is gonna get super dank in the future. u got a good lyf ahead of u. oh also u shud stop being a fucking hipster and start watching Naruto sooner.
Anonymous
keep doing your best
Anonymous
keep your optimism forever

i did and it's been my strongest motivator

also you're going to go through heartache, chin up and bear it

it gets better eventually
Anonymous
find something better to do with your life than shitposting on mfgg