Draku
So now that I'm a double dead ghost, I decided to whip up something to help figure out the direction I want to take Killing Game 3.X in. The questions sort of conflict a bit because I have two possible ways I'm going to direct it and I need to know how both are received.

You can find it here.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
Would pairs be assigned or would people pair up on their own?
Draku
(Jul 28, 2017 at 4:17 AM)Elyk Wrote: Would pairs be assigned or would people pair up on their own?
Assigned so that it's an actual mystery and not "who knows who" when people get to uncovering who's paired up with who as an additional mechanic.
sealelement
I submitted my stuff. The idea of teams being assigned is an interesting way to counteract the whole population problem. Could members be allowed to submit preferences for master or servant? This could also be a neat way to split up the wacky roles vs mundane roles, with masters getting the relatively mundane stuff and mostly being reliant on servants for the silly things.

Also, I feel that if anywhere were an appropriate place for forced role playing, it would be the servant characters; doing a Fate servant style downside where servants have to exclaim the names of their wacky powers to make use of them and risk revealing who they are and potential weaknesses is really interesting.
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
i wrote a lot of full answers instead of clicking yes/no cause i have Thoughts

(ie what happens if ur power buddy is afk)
sealelement
Ex-President Barack Obama - Today at 9:30 PM
can we have a poll
after the kg ends
for who was most cucked?
and players can make their cases
for who got most cucked
and whoever wins gets the badge
OMG THIS IS ACTUALL YA REALLY GOOD SERIOUS SUGGESTION I HAVE NOW

despairwave - Today at 9:33 PM
pls do but i dont wanna make a badge

what does everyone think about this????? like running an XP pot or something for whoever got most cucked after the game wraps up. we can even start at the end of this KG
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
more important Q do you want Yrrkg first or Drakukg first
Two_Finger
as much as I think draku will do a fun one, I think doing yrr first would be great
fresh ideas and she hasn't had a turn
Draku
im all for waiting until after yrr's if she wants to run it before mine
sealelement
YrrKG has some really cool ideas going for it and I think some fresh blood with some new ideas would make for a good change of pace and help keep things from getting too stale

(sorry draku i guess you got cucked again :^) )
100% pure gamer 100%