Yoshin

Welcome to Art Class! The goal is simple, we're going to draw something. Now I could make you all relive some horrible memories and say make you draw something from the Killing Game, but I'm not that mean. Instead we're drawing star student @Yuno! If you need some references, feel free to just google her name you'll likely find plenty. Of course if you wanted to say make a 3d model or an animation that is more then fine aswell.

Oh right, I forgot to mention: You must try drawing in a new style
What could that mean? Simply put you must try drawing in a style you aren't that familiar in, to broaden your artistic abilities. You can hand in art of your own signature style, you just might only get part marks.I forgot to mention I was marking these didn't I
You will be marked with the following criteria in mind: ability to portray the character, colour, and style.
Good luck students! You have 2 days. I expect great artwork from you before next class.
Kabuto
[Image: a4vGY2q.png]
oh dear. well. i should've maybe spent more time on this one but as most of you have probably seen i usually stick to very geometric designs using the fill tool and polygons so i tried using brushes and my mouse and. yeesh. sorry for disgracing your image, yuno
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Spooks?
I think you'll find this to be totally accurate!

[Image: gFJsGR2.png]
Yuno
(Aug 1, 2017 at 6:21 PM)Monokuma Wrote: I think you'll find this to be totally accurate!

[Image: gFJsGR2.png]
[Image: zycb5ro.gif]
Pea
i've never done an art before and i expect next class to teach me how to say "regret" in 12 different languages

[Image: 2Z8Unyx.png]
brainwyrms
[Image: uehmpb.png]

What's more appropriate for an art class than a figure drawing!
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Yrrzy
[Image: dNyfsog.png]
emoji yuno
Yuno
[Image: pfqtau.png]
Aidan
here's my yuno

[Image: XfG6pn0.jpg]
Mario
Ok so I googled Yuno as the instructions say but i don't think that was right so I copied over the famous Minus World Item hairpin and the outfit that brainwyrms drew. I drew this with a trackpoint which sucks and I don't recommend but all my other options were more frustrating in different ways.

oh well it was a good experience and reminded me why I don't draw anything LOL

[Image: uPbT1Dm.png]
Yoshin
Great work students!
For those who haven't drawn anything yet, you have 1 more day.
You don't want to fail do you?
Superchao
i A: can't draw and B: don't have anything beyond ms paint

but i tried

[Image: s000bq0.png]
Spritanium
I took an art class in 4th grade, that's where I learned about prismacolor pencils which are $1 each and I never used them to make anything that cool
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Dude
i made an uno

[Image: unoformw.png]

i am perfect animeist, please hire me
Yuno
[Image: bkbwfo.gif]
Obama Machine
Much like former President George W Bush, I've taken to painting in my time leaving the White House, so fortunately, I was already prepared for this challenge. Now, it's time to present my work to the American public:

Spoiler:
Yoshin
@Two_Finger and @Turb you have until 11:00:00 EST to submit your art, I you dont want to fail do you?
Turb
[Image: z1zbHUW.png]

Drawing wide is surprisingly difficult. I had fun though, even if it's not that good
Yoshin
Class is over! Good job students!
Break starts now, so get ready for social studies!
You have until 15:00:00 EST to submit break 2 actions(you probably could have started when class did to be honest)
Aidan
obama is that yuno drawn in blood