american beer is hops flavoured water
not much to say about beer
Mario
idk anything about beer
sealelement
i used to drink it to look cool but now i dont
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
i got a 650mL IPA a couple days ago and it was probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life
fuck beer
Pea
i unironically drink corona
sealelement
i had foster's once and it was cool i guess
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
I really don't like beer

I love cider and hard root beer, but that's the closest thing that I honestly enjoy; if I'm drinking a beer (even one of those fancy hipster beers) I need water to wash that bitter taste out of my mouth.

I did order a Guinness a grand total of one time, and it was fine, but not $9 fine. Hard liquor is more efficient and the good stuff has a nice flavor
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
super not into beer but i'll drink other alcoholic shit like Bailey's

like its purely just that beer tastes awful
Spritanium
(Jul 31, 2017 at 1:12 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: super not into beer but i'll drink other alcoholic shit like Bailey's

like its purely just that beer tastes awful
Also people who drink beer are always obnoxious about it, like "ohh you must be talking about the shitty piss beer, here try this" oh wow, it tastes like beer, and I still don't like it

It's hard to differentiate between a good beer and a bad beer when you just don't enjoy the flavor of hops. That's why I like ciders and ales much better, I don't understand why bitterness would be a desirable trait in a beverage
sealelement
(Jul 31, 2017 at 1:20 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Also people who drink beer are always obnoxious about it, like "ohh you must be talking about the shitty piss beer, here try this" oh wow, it tastes like beer, and I still don't like it
Hmm...
Quote:most name brands are shit
local brews are pretty good
making beer is fun
american beer is hops flavoured water
not much to say about beer
Gonna Be Good
100% pure gamer 100%
How do people get faded off of beer? I hate how full you get, I hate the taste, and I hate how much my fam enjoys it.

Fuck it tbr
EH2
Good beer is rare. Very rare. It's not just a matter of personal tastes, it's like... Yeah, you really cant find much good beer around. I've tried what I could get my hands on, and you know when they say "90% of everything is shit"? 90% of all beers are absolute fucking shit.

So Spritey, hate to be that guy, but it might be that no one around you even knows what good beer is like. They're torturing you unknowingly by telling you that you've tried the bad beers and then giving you more bad beer as an example because their taste buds are not functioning properly (even before the alcohol kicks in).

Also: Good beers are only good cold, even those that are supposedly "made to be served warm" - bullshit. It's either freezing cold or it's pointless to even open the damn bottle. I've talked about beer that "can get warm and still be OK" before, well there's still a cutoff point - around 20 degrees Celsius.
Yrrzy
yknow its still entirely possible that we just dont like beer

doesnt make the constant "No you cant really dislike beer, try this" any less irritating
Spritanium
Trust me I've been to Boston World Market and tried some wacky stuff

My thoughts when I taste beer are either:

A) Wow there's that bitterness, this is beer alright, and it's disgusting

B) I guess this isn't bad but I'd like it a whole lot more if they dumped in a few packets of splenda

I'm just not much of a beer guy. The hoppy flavor is what makes beer beer; I have a hard time believing anyone who doesn't like bitter flavors will ever truly enjoy beer
EH2
SPLENDA?

Shit, I guess we'll never see eye to eye huh
EH2
(Aug 1, 2017 at 1:00 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: yknow its still entirely possible that we just dont like beer

doesnt make the constant "No you cant really dislike beer, try this" any less irritating

It's easier for a beer liker and less damaging for our image and perception of own good taste to think that people just don't know good beer

but I do agree that trying to push beer onto people is a very shitty thing to do, especially because most beer pushers are already drunk and can't discern what is good and what is piss
Spritanium
I just have some kind of feminine palate or something

All the MANLY drinks are bitter or "complex"

I just want a bunch of fruity sugar
EH2
no yeah I get it but don't hate yourself

don't go for splenda

use actual sugar
Shroomguy
I love Stouts and Lagers
The Beef Baron