Spooks?
Attention, uh... students! A body has been discovered!

Remember to SUBMIT QUESTIONS FOR ME IN THE THREAD

@Turb Has been found BURNED TO DEATH in the UPPER ATRIUM
His role was ULTIMATE THROWBACK
+You start the game with a SCARY MASK, a GUN, a FANCY COAT, a CALLING CARD, BLACK AND RED CONFETTI, and a PISS KNIFE. These cannot be found during investigation, and you can magically switch to the outfit at any time you wish. What you do with them is up to you.
+If you send the calling card to someone, you may specify a “victim”. If that victim does not die within your given timeframe, the person will commit suicide in a way you may specify.
-You can only kill through the calling card but you can fake attempts. You must physically deliver the card.
-You will leave CONFETTI in a random room you visit that night, and you will also leave it whenever you swap outfits.
-You can’t teleport fuck you

@Cinna and @"Mariofan169" were also found STABBED TO DEATH in their rooms. I'll admit, these ones were me. And to keep things interesting, I'm not revealing their roles until tomorrow. You know what they say: "If you AFK, you shouldn't have played!"

CASE FILE
-The body is horribly burned
-Weird smells remain in the air
-The BLACKBOARD is filled with various doodles
-The MATRIX TRILOGY has been removed from the LIBRARY
-The same series on DVD is now sitting in the FILM ROOM
-A tray of ROTTEN FOOD is sitting in front of the OLD CORPSE in the UPPER ATRIUM
-Some SUPPLIES are missing from the KITCHEN

other info
-Basically fucking nothing changed ok just deal with this shitty case file

CURRENT MAP
[Image: i7wawXK.png]
[Image: TUtktsp.png]

LIVING players
@Two_Finger
@brainwyrms
@Aidan
@Chiaki Nanami
@rtsmarty

The investigation will conclude at 8PM PST tomorrow.
Aidan
gonna throw this out asap to clear my good name
i was downstairs until long after the murder, and as evidence, there were already five drawings on the blackboard before i got to it
Two_Finger
@"Monokuma" Let's inspect all the drawings on the chalkboard
Draku
heres where my account would go

IF I HAD ONE

turb cursed himself
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
@"monokuma" do you consider yourself sexy
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: QbLRVue.png]
I felt like all of us were distant to each other, so I tried to cheer us up by having all of us draw something on the chalkboard... except for Turb, though it looked like he was in a hurry when I asked him. I'd say it was a success, and you've all drawn something great, even Monokuma.

[Image: OCQ6u9W.png]
Except that tonight was the bloodiest one yet... Only five of us remain.

[Image: 33tZPzb.png]
Well, we're not going to give up! Let's solve this case. I'll share my account, from start to finish.

I woke up and immediately went to the classroom. There was a text drawing on the chalkboard already, but I drew something video game related over it. Once I was done, I dragged the chalkboard around the upper floor, never going downstairs, as I didn't want to have an accident with it. Plus, bringing this thing up the stairs sounds awful.

On the way to the atrium, I saw Gato and Brainwyrms. Gato gave a weird card and a vest to Brainwyrms, I'm not too sure what that was about. Gato left for the power room and I stopped by Brainwyrms to ask him to draw something on the board. He drew a bottle of glue, which is weird, but I guess it's hard to think of something to draw on the spot. He left to the power room right after, so I moved on.

Once at the atrium, I saw Two_Finger there. He drew two fingers on the board.

I left the atrium and, eventually, I found Turb, carrying some rotten food on a tray with him. He wasn't interested in the board and left, so I went to the cafeteria.

...It was at that moment that I heard a scream and smelled something burning. It smelled like food and something funky, like a skunk passed by, or something.

I left the cafeteria after that and went to the power room. Before that, I saw Monokuma come out of Cinna's room with a bloodied knife... I wish I hadn't seen that. Regardless, once in the power room, I still asked him to draw something, and he drew himself in a sexy pose.

Before I went to bed, I saw Aidan, about to enter his room. I asked him to draw something, and he drew an amazing Killer Queen. He's really good with art! I wish he was better at being friendly with me, however.

[Image: O62tuAJ.png]
...I feel like something's wrong with what I've seen, but I can't figure out what it is.
brainwyrms

> Exits my room. Ohhh boy I don't feel like myself right now. What the fuck did I eat?

> I see GATO leaving his room. He tries to hand me some redpill shit and I just put in my pocket while nodding at him. He invites me to the ATRIUM but before I can turn him down, my legs are already in motion.

> Head down the hall and see CHIAKI with a BLACKBOARD. She hands me some CHALK and asks me to draw something. I oblige, drawing the most perfectly rendered GLUE BOTTLE she's ever seen. There's some other stuff too, like "I AM THE FUCKING STRONG" and a GALAGA SHIP but it all looks like pre-school shit in comparison.

> Before CHIAKI can tell me how impressed she is with my drawing and confess her love to me, my body moves on its own, heading over to the POWER ROOM.

> MONOKUMA is there, and I decide to chat him up. He is... unenthusiastic... to say the least. He is constantly telling me to go away, among other less than appropriate things.

> After a long while of this one-sided conversation, he eventually looks at his watch that he apparently has, and picks up a KNIFE and leaves. I don't know where, he just sorta shook it at me?

> Something compels me to watch over the POWER SWITCH with my life, so I do. Until I'm tired, so I go to bed. At this point the air reeks of burnt meat and WEED. Sounds like High School, alright.

[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Aidan

>go to library. don't see a fuckin soul

>take out some cinematic classics

>Who was flickering the lights?

>turb is eyeing the biggest dankest kush ever seen

>ignore him and head to the film room

>subject myself 7+ hours of keanu reeves

>have an epiphany, realize that life is just a sequence of zeroes and ones and i can see the code

>smell a shit ton of weed

>head upstairs

>see charred cosplayer

>draw a jojo reference on the chalk board

>go to bed

Spooks?
(Jul 31, 2017 at 3:17 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: @"Monokuma" Let's inspect all the drawings on the chalkboard
There's a GLUE BOTTLE, KILLER QUEEN, A VERY ACCURATE MONOKUMA, TWO FINGERS, a GALAGA SHIP and the words I AM THE FUCKING STRONG
Spooks?
(Jul 31, 2017 at 3:19 AM)Aidan Wrote: @"monokuma" do you consider yourself sexy
Do you not?
Aidan

>Some SUPPLIES are missing from the KITCHEN

@"monokuma" like what
specifically could any of it have been used to start a fire
propane and propane accessories perhaps

also twofinger where did you see trub
brainwyrms
@"Monokuma" please describe the tray of rotten food
brainwyrms
@"Monokuma" is the weed in the lower atrium missing. i'm not a cop you can tell me
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Spooks?
(Jul 31, 2017 at 4:31 AM)Aidan Wrote: >Some SUPPLIES are missing from the KITCHEN
@"monokuma" like what
specifically could any of it have been used to start a fire
propane and propane accessories perhaps

also twofinger where did you see trub
Only MATCHES and a TRAY are missing from the KITCHEN, beyond the rotten food.
(Jul 31, 2017 at 4:59 AM)brainwyrms Wrote: @"Monokuma" please describe the tray of rotten food
The tray contains some ROTTEN FRIED CHICKEN and some OLD PEAS. They look to be from like, February
(Jul 31, 2017 at 5:00 AM)brainwyrms Wrote: @"Monokuma" is the weed in the lower atrium missing. i'm not a cop you can tell me
A bit of WEED is missing.
Two_Finger
here's my account

leaving my room, I see brainwyrms in the hall
entering the upper atrium I take a seat and hang out, seeing chiaki come by with a blackboard
she asks me to draw something so I doodle a peace sign
trub comes in the room, placing a tray of rotten food by the bruned corpse, and then heads downstairs
rtsmarty comes in at the same time as turb leaves and proceeds to hang out with me for the rest of the knight
some time passes and I decide to head to bed, seeing someone come up the stairs as I leave the atrium
I spot monokuma head to mariofans room and I head to bed
rtsmarty

>I leave my bedroom

>Chiaki is leaving the upper attirum

>She gives me some chalk and asks me to draw something. I draw a question mark.

>The board already has a galaga ship, "I AM THE FUCKING STRONG", two fingers and a glue bottle.

>I go to the upper attrium and see two.

>I see turb go downstairs. I follow him.

>Turb goes to the weed plants but I head to the gym and wait by the bricks.

>I go to bed. I see Chiaki enter the power room on my way.

Aidan
so brainwyrms and rt can confirm each other's innocence
rt can confirm twofinger's innocence
me and chiaki were far away when the crime happened

so suicide seems very likely
Aidan
uh i put together a timeline but i did it in word and i'm too lazy to revise it so here's a picture i guess
there's a bunch of weird contradictions but idk if they relate to the case

dark green is chiaki
black is me
blue is brainwyrms
orange-red is 2f
purple is rt

Spoiler: