Give me an idea for Yrr's "give me an idea for a thread" thread

Spritanium
I really want to help my pal @Yrrzy come up with a new thread idea but I can't think of anything. So if you can think of any Cool Thread Ideas please submit them to this thread and then I'll post them in Yrr's thread so she can make a thread
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
you could ask her to post about some cool vidgames
Spritanium
(Jul 31, 2017 at 4:58 PM)Aidan Wrote: you could ask her to post about some cool vidgames
Good idea
Yrrzy
you should send me Good Thread Ideas
Spritanium
Do you guys think if we posted a thread in another board pointing attention toward this thread, we might get more suggestions to put in your thread so you can make a thread?
Aidan
let's get a social media presence going re: yrr's thread
who here has 5+ years experience with twitter
Spritanium
I've been on twitter for at least 5 years but I haven't spent enough time building a reputable portfolio of followers
Draku
(Jul 31, 2017 at 5:04 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I've been on twitter for at least 5 years but I haven't spent enough time building a reputable portfolio of followers
hijack the slenderman facebook page again
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
(Jul 31, 2017 at 5:05 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2017 at 5:04 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I've been on twitter for at least 5 years but I haven't spent enough time building a reputable portfolio of followers
I really fucked up, that was probably the biggest sphere of influence I'll ever have and I sold it for $1000
Draku
(Jul 31, 2017 at 5:07 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2017 at 5:05 PM)Draku Wrote:
I really fucked up, that was probably the biggest sphere of influence I'll ever have and I sold it for $1000
why do you think i said to hijack it?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
(Jul 31, 2017 at 5:07 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2017 at 5:07 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2017 at 5:05 PM)Draku Wrote: hijack the slenderman facebook page again
why do you think i said to hijack it?
I would but ever since 9/11 the security on these things is just unbelievable
sealelement
no spritey its okay they cant lock the door on the account after that guy flew that family guy meme account into a mountain
100% pure gamer 100%