God
also tbf vegan lifestyle is OP

i gotta get back on that shit
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Stirling
uuuuh

i have an aversion to eggs due to having eaten too many too fast one time when like 3 years old and throwing up; i can still eat them but when they're solo i struggle and generally avoid eating them alone (also deviled smells like shit so it is a no go)

i hate alcoholic drinks. either i'm hypersensitive to it or it just actually all tastes terrible due to the alcoholic content

really wet noodles fuck me up; al dente or bust fam

yeah mayo is gross but like it's the white people's limón
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
yea not sure why devil'd eggs exist
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Poxni
do you think the inventor of deviled eggs called them that because they knew they were an abomination
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Beako
I love deviled eggs.

Quote:Foods/Beverages You Dislike
Uh... potato salad? I don't know... these days there isn't really a lot of food I won't eat. Green beans used to give me an automatic gag reflex but that went away a couple years ago.
Spritanium
Oh I forgot about green beans. Yeah those aren't great.

I have a lot more foods in the "meh" category than the "gross" category. I'll eat green beans but I won't really enjoy it that much
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
Yeah green beans are "meh", as are most veg.
'Cept spinach
could eat that shit for days
kaZaam
i liked egg devils when i was a kid but i just cant do it ne more fwr.

green beans are yum. 'nach is eh, good w other shit but on its own? i'd rather have some dried seaweed or someth
Pea
i can eat spinach by itself definitely, and i haven't tried seaweed at all i wish i did tho
Poxni
ah here's one I forgot: yogurt is fuckin nasty
Spritanium
(Aug 20, 2016 at 2:48 PM)Poxni Wrote: ah here's one I forgot: yogurt is fuckin nasty

Add granola and fruit and yogurt becomes awesome
Poxni
(Aug 20, 2016 at 5:51 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Aug 20, 2016 at 2:48 PM)Poxni Wrote: ah here's one I forgot: yogurt is fuckin nasty

Add granola and fruit and yogurt becomes awesome
I could also eat those things alone or with something not terrible.
Draku
the fuck yogurt you been eating
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
do u mean plain gurt or fruit gurt
Yrrzy
plain yogurt is gross but fruit yogurt is p great
kaZaam
greek plain gurt is p ok
kaZaam
gurt in general feels like another thing that doesnt really need to exist tho still
Spritanium
As humans we're the gods of our planet, and we can decide what should and shouldn't exist Ultra Cool
kaZaam
my dick is a god. we're still being consumed by the earth like eberything else, we just like to create distractions to pretend we aren't so we invented weird things like gurt cause milk just wasnt good enough
Spritanium
imo Earth is a little bitch and we do our best to fix whatever's wrong with it