When was the last time you were in love?

Me personally, unless you look like a carbon copy of Kairi from Kingdom Hearts(loli AND legal ver) or Solange I cannot fall in love you with you; but last time I fell in love it was cool. Got fucked up tho

Get it because I was heart broken but it's gucci killers. What about Minus World Family

me vs the bullshit called love

Aidan
like a year ago i guess
didn't end well
Mario

EH2
does falling in fandom count
Shroomguy
Currently in love with a wonderful person
The Beef Baron
Yoshin
I too am in love with an amazing person
Agastya
i love my friends does that count
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
I was in love once, it was nice until it wasn't. Now I'm afraid of love and haven't fallen in it since.
Yrrzy
idk i jus wanna know who likes me back
Kabuto
like 2 seconds ago when i was saying i love you to my partner, and also right now as i write this reply
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Two_Finger
very recently
Stirling
I have three cats. They have more love given to them than the rest of the world.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Briraka
idk, closest thing to a romantic relationship i've had is with this one girl in art class during my freshmen year of high school. one day we pretty much agreed that the rest of our peers were total douchebags, then she asked me if i wanted to go out with her and i said that i'd have to think about it.

and then the next day, *poof* she was gone. i have no idea to this day where she went and what happened to her. sometimes i believe that she might of been just a creation of my own imagination.
God
im in love wyth lyk 5 girls nd 1 boy rn its so nice nd cute :)
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Elyk
not until i saw your sig, zelma
God
oh also ofc i forgot to say that i am in love with GOD and The Frog and Myself
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Pedigree
im still in love