MFGG's Isometric Collab Mini: Luigi's World

Pedigree
https://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=20509 to participate! Information quoted below:

Quote:Although it's been about four years since the last Isometric Collaboration was cancelled, MFGG pixel artists have had a long history of coming together to work on such projects! They were a lot of fun and I thought we could bring these back gradually, by starting small, so here we have our next Isometric Collaboration project: Luigi's World!

[Image: 9povaQB.png]

Da Rulez
  • Claim up to two tiles at a time by replying with each numbered tile you want. These are first come, first served. Please verify that these tiles are not already claimed in the list on this post or in below replies.
  • Using these tiles you may create isometric scenes featuring Luigi such as those from Super Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, etc.
  • If there are no updates on your tiles within two weeks from when you requested them, other members may claim your tiles.
  • When complete, upload your own tiles separately and I will manually update the image above to place your submission.
  • If there are free tiles available after you've completed your initial two tiles, and each time you complete them thereafter, you may select up to two more.
  • Starting simple, there are no style or pallete restrictions. However, your entry must be pixel art.
  • Please try not to obscure other tiles.

That's all I've got! If you have any questions please feel free to ask below! Who knows? Maybe we can award some more Iso Collab Contributor badges [Image: collab3.png] for this, if it is completed!

Additional Information
Pedigree
First update courtesy of mit!

Check out this shit!

[Image: rV3Hbjn.png]
Pedigree
[Image: bTVz9Ma.png]

update
MiniPup
Looks great Pedigree!
Pedigree
[Image: PIHce0n.png]