God
Hello fans,

I have made the decision to retire from my career at Minus World. The community no longer offers me a great deal, and sadly I see no way to reconcile my differences with some key members of the community. There is only so much I can give without reducing my high-vibrational energy without exhausting my mana, and I have found more enlightened communities which are more than happy to accept my input, and more importantly, are able to give me something in return.

Thank you for all of your support over the years. Special thanks to @Spritanium and @Draku for all of your great contributions to the forum as members of the Old Guard. As has been proven on many occasions, there is a direct correlation between activity on Minus World and the activity of Oracular, so I know that some of you will fear for the future of Minus World. Fear not; as a gesture of goodwill, I have embedded in this post a Special Charm that will ward off shitposts for the next 1000 posts. That's right, there won't be a single shitpost for 1000 posts. It is the last contribution I will make to this forum.

I will miss hanging out with some of you. For those interested in staying in touch, feel free to drop me a message at [email protected]

Now, I shall ascend to the stars to be among the greatest posters Minus World has ever seen, along with PJAMA, Cool Swine, and Black Squirrel.

May the Cosmos shine bright in all of you,
The Poster formally known as OracularRELOADED
Five Times Monthly Metagame Roundup Champion
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
Good luck I WILL ALWAYS APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR POSTS ORACULAR
Yoshin
See you girl
sealelement
well that's really unfortunate, i was starting to really come to appreciate your perspective and posting style. but if you want to move on, then do what makes you happy. have a good time in the cosmos!! mwee
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
Sad
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pea
ok
Shroomguy
Emailed you, in case you take a look at this before you go. I'll miss seeing you around here!
The Beef Baron
Syaxamaphone
We are the forum god abandoned.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Mario
now mariofan will have to take her place as the real innovator of the meta
Dude
is this leaving the pain matrix?
Stirling
the sad fact is that we were the ones who forsake ourselves
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Poxni
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/0fmfqt5ns9168tx....webm?dl=0
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Two_Finger
hope you succeed in your future endeavors
Pedigree
Good luck!

Can't believe fidget spinners ended the cosmos.