Mental stress and depression is at an all time high and its effecting everyone I know

Anonymous
Im usually pretty good at hiding it around others, but the last few weeks/months the facade has started to snap. Family have caught onto it, friends have caught on, even work and my mood is bringing down everyone. My boss is concerned about me working and how its effecting my performance and colleagues (My work is nothing strenuous, its literally a shop job but still, its bringing the environment down) and my relationship with my gf of 2 years has crumbled because of it; we left eachother mutually today because we cant seem to help eachother and were just constantly bringing eachother down

its a paragraph, but I need to vent it somewhere
Anonymous
Wow even just reading this makes me feel stressed. Sorry to hear about this. One of my oldest friends, after he got out of the navy decided to move to Alaska and basically just be a vagabond. Seeing his posts on facebook it looks incredibly freeing, nothing to worry about except caring for yourself and loving life. I sometimes wish I could do something similar