Spritanium
Just changed the name of the PPP to encourage these types of discussions
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pedigree
nah we really don't want a thread like this
Aidan
on it fam
Kabuto
the thing is if he wasn't so conspiratorial this wouldn't be farfetched, like. he's convinced its a conspiracy rather than a natural consequence of the way US foreign policy is handled. The US could have prevented 9/11, but not because we directly ordered it but because we caused the sequence of events
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Mario
my favorite part of the thread is how it is resolved with classic MFGG moderation "this pisses me off so im done here, locked"
Spritanium
@ that thread since it's locked now

LMAO because the big scary government can't find more than 3 actors to pose for huge photo ops during devastating tragedies

Why on earth would they reuse actors jfc, if they wanted to do it right they'd probably kill the actors afterwards
Mario
idk my position still remains that the government is far too incompetent for even that kind of coverup
Yrrzy
how the fuck would you pay off the hundreds of thousands of people youd need In On It to pull it off without any of them having leaked it in the last 16 years
Pedigree
(Aug 18, 2017 at 3:17 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Just changed the name of the PPP to encourage these types of discussions
The biggest conspiracy is that Spritanium has been a Shadow Admin this whole time.

Using the Admin CP outside of developer stuff?!
Spritanium
(Aug 18, 2017 at 9:12 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Aug 18, 2017 at 3:17 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Just changed the name of the PPP to encourage these types of discussions
The biggest conspiracy is that Spritanium has been a Shadow Admin this whole time.

Using the Admin CP outside of developer stuff?!
I didn't have access to edit forums until Draku gave it to me to work on anon mode

I still can't manage user accounts (but I can edit the database that controls everything anyway so I guess it doesn't matter)
sealelement
ok so i just scrolled past this thread before now, but now i clicked and

is this forreal what the fuck

i wouldn't even want this kind of crazy conspiracy garbage on MW, much less mfgg
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
MW needs more music threads.
Elyk
(Aug 18, 2017 at 8:30 PM)Mario Wrote: idk my position still remains that the government is far too incompetent for even that kind of coverup

they haven't come clean on our conversations with extraterrestrials and i think this is a little easier to cover up than that