The Split was a false flag operation

Spritanium
We were told THE SPLIT was an innocent venture to allow users of MFGG to explore their own interests and what is important to them. But this was ALL A LIE

Just look at the timeline and open your eyes:

- November 5, 2010: THE SPLIT is announced on MFGG
- November 6-15, 2010: Controversy erupts on MFFG distracting us from the truth
- November 15, 2010: Minus World is officially opened
- November 15: 2010: 67 people are killed when a building "collapses"
- November 16, 2010: 14 people are killed in an "accidental" explosion
- November 17, 2010: At least 21 people are killed in an "armed conflict"

It doesn't stop here. If you do some research you'll find that nearly EVERY DAY since November 15, 2010, people have fucking died. Do you think this is a coincidence? Of course you do because you're a fucking clown and I'm a genius.

W A K E U P S H E E P L E

Obviously these deaths aren't simple accidents or conflicts like THEY would want you to believe. Black Squireel and DJ Yoshiman are using their power and influence to TAKE OUT THEIR ENEMIES and they don't care who gets caught in the crossfire.

Still not convinced?

Take the letters of BLACK SQUIRREL and DJ YOSHIMAN, rearrange them, and you get::::

A BRACED JOHN KILLS SQUIRMY

And what is DJ Yoshiman's real name? John

Holy shit mInusd world it must be our #1 goal to find and protect this "Squirmy" from the wrath of MFGG it is not only our civic duty as former MFGGers but also our moral duty as human beings,,,,,,,,, [i]THE TRUTH MUST BE REVEALED[/b]
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
what is black squirrel and dj yoshiman up to now? Does anyone know?
Spritanium
(Aug 18, 2017 at 6:15 PM)Mario Wrote: what is black squirrel and dj yoshiman up to now? Does anyone know?

Fucking killing people
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Teal Deer
tl;dr
Pedigree
i can't find dj yoshiman anywhere

tho i found his brother chris hedgie

black squirrel seems to have vanished off of everything
Draku
no one knows i shot jfk
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
EH2
(Aug 18, 2017 at 8:39 PM)Pedigree Wrote: black squirrel seems to hash vanished off of everything

See, kids? Weed is bad for you.
sealelement
the thing is if he wasn't so conspiratorial this wouldn't be farfetched, like. he's convinced its a conspiracy rather than a natural consequence of the way MW administration is handled. MW users could have prevented the split, but not because we directly ordered it but because we caused the sequence of events
100% pure gamer 100%
Aidan
i've done the research and found that this shit goes deep
i need to post this now before it's too late. if i don't log on tomorrow, you'll know they found out

the journey starts where all good research gathering starts: the MFGG wiki
the very bottom of the article includes a link to something called psycutlery. already i'm on edge. are the espers that read my brainwaves every day involved in this conspiracy? i soldier on, toward the truth.
this project is dj yoshiman's end game, so i investigate it further. the wiki article contains a link to eyesineverything.com.
eyes in everything? like the eye of providence? the coincidences were stacking up. could dj yoshiman have ties to a shadow organization from centuries ago?

then it hit me.
look at the name DJ YOSHIMAN
Spoiler:
Fun With Despair
Doesn't Yoshiman live in Calgary?

I could go fight him probably
Pedigree
If it wasn't for the Split, MW would at least have a few more members.
(Aug 20, 2017 at 5:47 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Doesn't Yoshiman live in Calgary?

I could go fight him probably

raw footage boys

Stirling
Fools! Do you not see what's happening? Spritey is a robot, but constructed by whom? The most visually similar, egotistical, and maniacal person involved: Black Squirrel. Just overlay their images and you'll see the same dead look in their eyes.

So what can we do when we've given the toy of BS intimate access to our providence? We must let The Frog guide us towards the only path that our hearts know to be true. It is difficult for some of you to admit, but we must overthrow the administrators of MFGG, implant a true believer in Minus World, and Shut It Down. Strike back at our exilers, for their sins continue to this day. Sink the exilers' hopes of a continued existence. Maim them. Tear them apart. With the leftovers, we can construct a new being to replace Spritey, and with the schematics I have derived from the forbidden text, Mechaware, we can run down the road of salvation. We may lose hope at times, and without the guidance of マスターオリオン the struggles we experience will be the grandest ever.

Don't back down. Stand up. Stand up. Stand up to our victory! Don't stop! Carry on! We'll be Winners, forever!
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Puddin
The Wario hat on the red thingy coming out character's head on your avatar makes it look like a red rocket with the Wario hat being the head of a penis.
Pedigree
what
MiniPup
why are we still holding onto MFGG
its almost like its the only thing that matters to us
we're a shadow of MFGG
we dont have any shared interest or sense of community outside of "we used to go to MFGG"
why are we here
we will all die one day
Mario Kart Double Dash is the best one
Draku
(Sep 4, 2017 at 12:50 AM)MiniPup Wrote: why are we still holding onto MFGG
its almost like its the only thing that matters to us
we're a shadow of MFGG
we dont have any shared interest or sense of community outside of "we used to go to MFGG"
why are we here
we will all die one day
Mario Kart Double Dash is the best one
Pssh look at this loser.

Mario Kart 8 is CLEARLY the winner.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shadow the Hedgehog
I will ask this every time they post
who the fuck is minipup and why do they only post here to FUCKING BITCH about MW/MFGG
Smh SP. Just because someone isn't trying to be kumbaya with MFGG doesn't mean you have to get in your feelings about it.
I disagree though, Mario Kart 8 is my favorite; 64 for the music tho bros.
Puddin
(Sep 4, 2017 at 3:07 AM)Zelma..... Wrote: Smh SP. Just because someone isn't trying to be kumbaya with MFGG doesn't mean you have to get in your feelings about it.
I disagree though, Mario Kart 8 is my favorite; 64 for the music tho bros.

Except fuck the file select music