33.33%
crispy taco
33.33%
fried green tomato
33.33%
Total: 6 vote(s)
Kabuto
whomst has had them

i have tried all but one flavor, but i have it in my cabinet for after i finish this bag. so far its really hard deciding between everything bagel and fried green tomato, which are both flavors i was not expecting to enjoy at all
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Mario
i liked the chicken/waffle flavored ones
Kabuto
but those aren't new anymore mario!!!
Spritanium
Wow all of those flavors sound kinda gross

I too enjoyed the Chicken and Waffles one, really wish that won

I also really liked Mango Salsa and Cappuccino. Why do all the shitty flavors win??
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pedigree
jalapeno poppers and bacon flavor is good, these sound terrible
Pedigree
maybe they should stop letting the internet pick the flavors, the memey gross ones always win
Kabuto
listen i'm telling you despite the names they're actually quite delicious
Yoshin

>fried green tomato

>gross

bad taste all of you, they're based and I bet the lays are too
EH2
I don't have then around, but I bet fried green tomato chips are the absolute best

I really don't think everything bagel would be a good chip flavor

fuck crispy taco
Spritanium
What the fuck is a taco
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Briraka
(Aug 19, 2017 at 6:19 AM)Spritanium Wrote: What the fuck is a taco

a messy, less wrapped up version of a burrito.
Kabuto
ive never had any of the things the flavors are so i can't say if they actually taste like them, just that they are good
EH2
(Aug 19, 2017 at 1:23 PM)Briraka Wrote:
(Aug 19, 2017 at 6:19 AM)Spritanium Wrote: What the fuck is a taco

a messy, less wrapped up version of a burrito.

>tacos

>messy

maybe in Eagleland where people still adamantly think the outer shell needs to be as hard and fragile as they can make it

of course you'd think tacos would be messy if even holding it with 2 fingers would break the shell into fine dust, while also propelling your filling into the face of your significant other at the other side of the building
sealelement
i knew this thread was inevitably going to melt down into the hard shell taco debate again
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
hard shell tacos suck

accept it
Yrrzy
are tacos a sandwich
EH2
(Aug 20, 2017 at 10:09 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: are tacos a sandwich

are tortillas cornbread?

flour tortillas are as wheat-based as most modern bread around, so burritos might as well be considered sandwiches
Briraka
(Aug 20, 2017 at 4:35 AM)EH2 Wrote: >tacos

>messy

maybe in Eagleland where people still adamantly think the outer shell needs to be as hard and fragile as they can make it

of course you'd think tacos would be messy if even holding it with 2 fingers would break the shell into fine dust, while also propelling your filling into the face of your significant other at the other side of the building

you know what i do with hard shells? i spread some re-fried beans on a soft shell and place the hard shell taco inside the soft shell.
Kabuto
well first off everyone here shouldn't even be debating hard or soft because the bag specifically says crispy taco, a disambiguation that does not even exist
Mario
assuming the photo on the bag is correct, it's hard shell baby