Aidan
all online simulated crack delivery centers have some way of begging their users to log in every day
i think this is an area that minus world could see success in

i envision it something like this:
some user, let's say two_finger, logs on haggard and without the motivation to post
suddenly wario pops onscreen. he tells 2 that he's proud of all the fat warios in the Arts Board, and says it would make him even happier if 2 made 3 posts in the Arts Board
our dutiful user goes for it and is rewarded with a shower of EX and a generic unrewarding victory message

this will increase activity and stimulate the stagnant EX economy
Draku
i like the idea but it'd lead to spam if the requirements weren't balanced by what board the mission was in

3 posts in the PPP is perfectly fair but 3 posts in the arts board is asking for issues. even just one post in the arts board as a mission would garner relative activity for it

bonuses shouldn't always be EX either, a mission like casting a spell would grant double rally for that one cast, etc
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
posting gooder quests please so i can stop double posting on everything
Aidan
(Aug 19, 2017 at 1:39 AM)Draku Wrote: i like the idea but it'd lead to spam if the requirements weren't balanced by what board the mission was in

3 posts in the PPP is perfectly fair but 3 posts in the arts board is asking for issues. even just one post in the arts board as a mission would garner relative activity for it

bonuses shouldn't always be EX either, a mission like casting a spell would grant double rally for that one cast, etc

all activity is good activity fam
but yeah maybe 3 posts is too many