Orange Juice
4.76%
Motor Oil
9.52%
Other (please explain)
9.52%
Total: 21 vote(s)
Briraka
(Aug 26, 2017 at 3:59 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Seriously if you are "disgusted" by almond milk then you've never tried it

i've tried almond milk, and all i have to say is...
Spoiler:
Spritanium
How is that possible? Did you get the unsweetened kind or something? The vanilla kind just tastes like a better version of cow milk
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Briraka
(Aug 26, 2017 at 4:40 PM)Spritanium Wrote: How is that possible? Did you get the unsweetened kind or something? The vanilla kind just tastes like a better version of cow milk

idk, but i tried some with cow tiddy juice and everything was fine.
Yrrzy
im not a fan of plain almond milk, but chocolate almond milk is pretty great
Almond Milk is the truth; regular Milk is also delicious with Cereal; so I choose those two.

Sadly my digestive system has decided I'm good for life and both of those things so I'd to just say oatmeal with water is dope and better than cereal.

no it's not

fuck this gay earth

: (
MoonAge
eating the bowl AND the cereal is where it's at
Spritanium
Dude that's metal af
Puddin
I love almond milk fuck the police.
Spritanium
(Sep 5, 2017 at 7:04 PM)Mason Wrote: I love almond milk fuck the police.

RIght? My brain basically can't comprehend how anyone could be disgusted by a drink made from almonds without being disgusted by a drink made by a cow's reproductive system
Briraka
(Sep 5, 2017 at 7:15 PM)Spritanium Wrote: RIght? My brain basically can't comprehend how anyone could be disgusted by a drink made from almonds without being disgusted by a drink made by a cow's reproductive system

because i think almond milk tastes bad no matter how clean or gross it's source is?Shrug