Monoshika Hospital Grounds + Info

Yrrzy
[Image: 2xA2akt.png]

Welcome to Monoshika Hospital!

In the Surgery Wing you will find surgical tools and apparatus, as well as Adrenaline Shots, and Local Anaesthetic.
In the Gift Shop you will find Flowers, Cards, Stationary, Snow Globes, Monoshika Statues, Nicotine Patches, Alcoholic Drinks, and Caffeinated Drinks.
In the Kitchen/Cafeteria you will find Food, Drinks, and Cutlery
In the Rec Room you will find many Arcade Machines, a TV Lounge, and Caffeinated Drinks.
In Storage you will find… A lot of things, actually. Better to just ask me if what you want is in there.
In the Office you will find a PA system.
In the Pharmacy you will find a number of medications. - Locked Night 1
In the Labs you will find analysis machines that can tell you what a med does. - Locked Night 1
In the Morgue you will find the corpses of lynched players. - Locked Night 1
In the Vault you will find ??? - Locked Night 1

Room Assignments:
1 Two_Finger
2 Diantha
3 Aidan
4 Fun With Despair
5 Pea
6 Draku
7 Elyk
8 Dude
9 sealelement
10 Lassie & Shadow the Hedgehog
11 Superchao
12 Blasterwyrms
13 the boston dong
14 Agastya
15 StirlADrei
16 BrainMaster

For safety purposes I need to read you some important information about some of the consumable items in this hospital.

Ingestion Methods:
Liquid – Take or force-feed other players at any time, may be a scuffle as you force-feed
Tablet – Take yourself to apply from start of night, put in someone’s dosage to apply for next night.
Injection – Take or give any time – bypasses force-feed prevention/scuffle – Can roll as a stabbing
Contact – Take or give at any time – bypasses force-feed prevention/scuffle – Noticeable on victim

Medication Rules:
You may only remove 2 meds from the pharmacy per night.
You may only give 1 of each kind; Non-pharmacy med, Low-Tier Med, High-Tier Med
You can take as many Low-tier and Non-pharmacy meds as you want, but only 1 High-Tier

Non-Pharmacy Substances (Available any time):
Caffeine (Liquid)
EFFECTS:
+Wake up immediately
-If you take this more than once you will gain Substance Dependency

Alcohol (Liquid)
EFFECTS:
+Guaranteed Shenanigans
-If you drink too much you will lose control of your actions and gain Substance Dependency

Nicotine Patch (Contact)
EFFECTS:
+Negates any other Substance Dependency
-Gain Substance Dependency affliction for Nicotine.

Adrenaline Shot (Injection)
EFFECTS:
+You can't be killed or pass out while on Adrenaline
-If you ever use it again you will have a heart attack and die.
-Your actions will be very erratic, it will be obvious you are on adrenaline.

Local Anaesthetic (Injection)
EFFECTS:
+Prevents you from passing out from pain during surgery

PHARMACY

MEDICINE TIERS

There are 4 tiers of PHARMACY MEDICINES:

GREEN (Low Tier)
Low-risk; Full description is public knowledge.
YELLOW (Low Tier)
Medium-risk; Name is public knowledge. Can get full description by investigating.
RED (High Tier)
High-risk; Can get name by investigating. Must be analysed in the LAB to determine full description.
EDIT: NAMES REVEALED
BLACK (High Tier)
Deadly; Can get name by investigating. Must be analysed in the LAB to determine full description.

EDIT: NAMES REVEALED

UROREACTION

Some pharmacy medicines REACT when exposed to URINE, causing them to invert their effects. These meds are marked as UROREACTIVE on their label.
Mix a UROREACTIVE MED with PISS before taking or giving it to cause the inverted effects.

LABELS

[Image: P9rm9at.png]

[Image: lqAgsAH.png]

[Image: CjWwPZ6.png][Image: djI39e0.png][Image: 8DMy5MN.png]
(Publically Revealed)
Agastya
i've only been in this hospital for five minutes, but if anything happens to lassie i will kill everyone else here and then myself
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
BrainMaster
If beef is your idea of 'real food for real people', you'd better live real close to a real good hospital.
The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
Elyk
(Aug 24, 2017 at 7:50 PM)Agastya Wrote: i've only been in this hospital for five minutes, but if anything happens to lassie i will kill everyone else here and then myself

good luck
Shadow the Hedgehog
Yo, if you find that damn 4th chaos emerald, holler at me.
Two_Finger
alright I'm just going to assume that they are but
are the non pharmacy substances covered by the You may only remove 2 meds from the pharmacy per night rule?
are the non pharmacy substances (more specifically the caffeine and alcohol) affected by the You may only take one med per night and You may only give one med per night rules?
Yrrzy
non pharmacy meds are NOT covered by the "you many only remove 2 from the pharmacy" rule
non pharmacy meds ARE covered by the "you may only take/give 1" rule
actually fuck it that rule is outdated and im removing it
Yrrzy
OK thinking on why these rules were implemented I've updated the Med Rules

You may only remove 2 meds from the pharmacy per night.
You may only give 1 of each kind; Non-pharmacy med, Low-Tier Med, High-Tier Med
You can take as many Low-tier and Non-pharmacy meds as you want, but only 1 High-Tier
Yrrzy
lol i changed the rules again
Yrrzy
PHARMACY

MEDICINE TIERS

There are 4 tiers of PHARMACY MEDICINES:

GREEN (Low Tier)
Low-risk; Full description is public knowledge.
YELLOW (Low Tier)
Medium-risk; Name is public knowledge. Can get full description by investigating.
RED (High Tier)
High-risk; Can get name by investigating. Must be analysed in the LAB to determine full description.
BLACK (High Tier)
Deadly; Can get name by investigating. Must be analysed in the LAB to determine full description.

UROREACTION

Some pharmacy medicines REACT when exposed to URINE, causing them to invert their effects. These meds are marked as UROREACTIVE on their label.
Mix a UROREACTIVE MED with PISS before taking or giving it to cause the inverted effects.

LABELS

[Image: HlIogI0.png]

[Image: lqAgsAH.png]
BrainMaster
is it possible to trap someone in a room so they cant participate in the next day's investigation? the bathroom being BLOCKED OFF got me thinking
The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
Yrrzy
[Image: P9rm9at.png]

MED NAMES REVEALED

people with removed meds will be allowed to SWAP them
Elyk
(Aug 24, 2017 at 10:48 PM)Elyk Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2017 at 7:50 PM)Agastya Wrote: i've only been in this hospital for five minutes, but if anything happens to lassie i will kill everyone else here and then myself

good luck
damn