BrainMaster
The first person I notice is BLASTERWYRMS heading to the LOBBY. Shortly after I catch LASSIE at the MONOSHIKA STATUE.

Eventually I find TWO_FINGER in the WEST STAIRS. The next time I encounter anyone is in the CAFETERIA, where AGASTYA and BLASTERWYRMS are.

I next see PEA leaving the WEST HALL, and a BOX crawling to the EAST HALL. Here I hear the PA ANNOUNCEMENT everyone's excited about.

Soon, SEAL and ELYK are in the LOBBY while PEA is heading to the ELEVATOR.

AGASTYA is in my path once again upstairs. DRAKU joins me to go down the ELEVATOR, but we stop due to PEA using the elevator. SEAL is entering STORAGE while we wait for PEA. PEA, DRAKU, and I finally go down the elevator. DRAKU returns to his room as I do the same.
The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
Yrrzy
(Aug 30, 2017 at 2:46 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: can I inspect the other corpses for any damage beyond their feet?

AIDAN is missing BOTH ARMS.
SUPERCHAO is missing ONE ARM.
THE BOSTON DONG has had his FACE peeled off.

(Aug 30, 2017 at 2:46 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: also are any of the bathroom holes BULLET HOLES?

Someone already asked that, no

(Aug 30, 2017 at 2:48 AM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: @Yrrzy Can I compare the SEVERED ARM to the corpses to see which one it belongs to?

It's SUPERCHAO's
Fun With Despair
I would like to search the building for the flashlight.

Please also examine agastya's body for me in more detail. Search all public areas for a gun missing a bullet
Yrrzy
One bullet hole is FRESH, through the HEART. The other is old and missed vitals.
There is a GUN in the GARDEN with him, missing a bullet.

You do not find the FLASHLIGHT in a public area.
Shadow the Hedgehog
@Yrrzy can I INVESTIGATE the GARDEN and collect BLOOD SAMPLES to compare in the LAB? I'd like to determine if anyone else's BLOOD is present at the scene in the struggle that might have ensued. I'm not looking for anyone's BLOOD specifically, but would like to IDENTIFY whether or not any of the BLOOD at the scene is not AGASTYA's.
Shadow the Hedgehog
From the DEPTHS of the DISCORD:
Quote:Shadow the Hedgehog - Today at 8:10 PM
especially since Two Finger was in GARDEN just before Agastya got shot

Two Finger - Today at 8:11 PM
my last action of the night was to go pass out in the garden

Draku - Today at 8:11 PM
LOL

Shadow the Hedgehog - Today at 8:11 PM
... Welp

Two Finger - Today at 8:11 PM
I wouldn't have done that if I killed someone there lmao

Shadow the Hedgehog - Today at 8:11 PM
Hmm...
Interesting... really looking forward to your account @Two_Finger!
Fun With Despair
Also I wanna check Agastya's room
Crash Bandicoot

>I'm SO excited to set up for the OFFICIAL KILLING GAME FIGHTING GAME TOURNAMENT! A non-lethal way to satisfy everyone's violent urges! I head to the LOBBY and meet up with my counterpart who isn't making telling us apart hard at all BRAINMASTER. I take the ELEVATOR up as BRAINMASTER heads off to the WEST HALL. The MONOSHIKA STATUE's base is adorned with flowers. Aw.

>Gotta make posters for the event! I head to the OFFICE and grab some PAPER, MARKERS, and TAPE, putting 110% into making the best posters from the best poster: me.

>Take the ELEVATOR back downstairs and proudly display my work all across the LOBBY. DREI and LASSIE pass me by as they left the GIFT SHOP and headed UPSTAIRS. They didn't even ask about the tournament!

>I see AGASTYA enter from the WEST HALL and enter the CAFETERIA, and follow behind them. BRAINMASTER is there too, dressed in AIDAN's clothes... He pulls two SEVERED FEET out from a bag and throws them at us. BRAINMASTER heads into the KITCHEN after this.

>I start setting up the tournament as AGASTYA heads over to the WEST STAIRS, but not before imparting such wisdom on me like "DESPAIR DID KG6."

>The tournament is all set! Now to wait for competitors.

>BRAINMASTER is opponent number 1. His skill is... inhuman, much like the vibe he gives off near-constantly. After our match he heads to the LOBBY.

>From the PA I hear "IN THE NAME OF MONOKUMA I'LL PUNISH YOU!" Okay.

>Coming from the WEST STAIRS, TWO_FINGER is opponent number 2. I beat him, and in a show of absolute unsportsmanlike conduct he KNOCKS ME THE FUCK OUT.

>I wake up in SURGERY. TWO_FINGER tells me that he CUT OFF one of my arms and sewed it back on BACKWARDS. I look away and see AIDAN'S CORPSE, missing his ARMS and FEET. There are TWO LEFT ARMS on the floor.

>We both leave towards WEST STAIRS, he to head to the LABS, and I to go DOWNSTAIRS to pack up what was the 1st and last KILLING GAME FIGHTING GAME...

>I can't even fucking clean up after myself because I have TWO RIGHT ARMS, one of them limp like a wet noodle

>My darling friend SEAL comes from the WEST STAIRS and I politely ask for her assistance in packing up. She SLAPS me on the ass and says "No, I need to fix OBAMA's meat," before heading into the KITCHEN.

>At this point I've just given up, and decide to head to my ROOM. PEA is in the LOBBY, carrying a FUCKTON OF BOXES on a HANDTRUCK.

>When I get to my ROOM, TWO_FINGER is sneaking out of it. As I lay in bed, I head DOG NOISES over the PA.

>I go to sleep soon after.

I hope you're all happy.
Shadow the Hedgehog
FROM THE DISCORD:

Quote:Shadow the Hedgehog - Today at 8:31 PM
ok wadeaminnut
Code:
AFFLICTION: Survivor
SYMPTOMS: Your kills are initially unlikely to succeed.
TREATMENT: Every time someone tries to kill you, your kills become more likely to succeed.
how many times has AGASTYA been attempted on

Blasterwyrms - Today at 8:31 PM
uh

Shadow the Hedgehog - Today at 8:31 PM
if none, then SUICIDE pretty unlikely

Blasterwyrms - Today at 8:31 PM
i only know of the once, night 1
didn't he get shot

Draku - Today at 8:32 PM
i dont think agast was attempted on night 2

Blasterwyrms - Today at 8:33 PM
time to go check, i guess
Crash Bandicoot
@BrainMaster why did you throw FEET at AGASYTA and I???
BrainMaster
(Aug 30, 2017 at 3:43 AM)Blasterwyrms Wrote: @BrainMaster why did you throw FEET at AGASYTA and I???

I thought you'd get a kick out of it
Stirling
I woke up and Lassie was very energetic.

She followed me to the giftshop, so I head back upstairs.

A box triggers my symptom so I try to assault it, but Lassie stops me.

I return to my room.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Fun With Despair
if no one else attempted, leading theory means Suicide is the most likely option, as Agastya's low kill chance wouldn't matter
BrainMaster
Does the hospital entrance match the description in SHADOW'S account and how many buttons have been pressed?
Two_Finger
leave my room, see spot tailing drei
draku enters the lobby and drei enters the gift shop
I go to the morgue to fetch my friend BM
before entering the morgue, BRAINMASTER (aka mario) is wearing AIDAN's (aka BM) clothes opens up a bag and pulls a foot out and throws it at me
I enter the morgue myself, notice that the feet are missing from each body, and grab BM's body and haul it to the surgery wing
I remove the body's arms for later use and then head to the fighting game tournament
the PA comes on and someone says "in the name of monokuma, I'll punish you" as I get to the cafeteria
I play against blasterwyrms and lose, prompty knock him out and take him to surgery, seeing FWD as I leave the cafeteria
as I enter surgery I see draku in a magical girl outfit leave, must have been the one on the PA earlier
swapping blasterwyrms left arm with BMs right arm, I wake him up and tell him about his new condition
blasterwyrms goes back downstairs and I go to the lab to watch and see if anyone tries to inspect any meds
not seeing anyone, I go to the lobby and spot pea with a handtruck going to the cafeteria, and blasterwyrms leaving it
I head to the garden to sleep and see a dead agastya, a gun, and some flowers replanted in a mound of dirt before falling asleep.
Draku
TwoF sneaking into Blasterwyrms's room is between his last two lines, as confirmed on Discord. Apparently related to the arm.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Crash Bandicoot
@Yrrzy does the gun have a silencer?
Pea
- woke up, saw desp enter dude's room
- noticed a crate skeet to the east hall.
- at elevator, seal and kyle exit their halls.
- kyle hands me fudge. it's good sh*t.
- the sailor moon pa announcement.
- at the storage, piling up boxes. seal takes the power drill then.
- back at the elevator, with the boxes. draku and bm wait for me to be done with my bullshit.
- draku can't believe sc did it
- darku and bm go to their rooms
- lobby, 2f goes downstairs, brainwyrms with the two right arms. he'll never make a left in his life ever again, poor soul.
- kitchen, seal has meat.
- bathroom, dog pa happens
- dump the truck
- cafeteria, seal has more meat now
- lobby, more crates to dump
- seal fixes meat obama, god bless
- bathroom, dump the truck
- i have successfully blocked the entrances to the bathroom
- seal follows me with the power drill but does not attempt

very undetailed, but that was the gist of it.
Draku
@Yrrzy are one or two guns missing from storage

is there a gun on superchaos dead ass

is there a gun in superchaos room
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
@Yrrzy I would like to show all meds in my possession