Fun With Despair
@Yrrzy I'm using my pharmacy knowledge to ask this. What would happen if a cordyceps user died while controlling the body? Would it go upstairs?
Yrrzy
Analysis results are public now so yes, the body would head to the top floor and find someone light to stand.
BrainMaster
Still going with ELYK. Can't think of any other way for AGASTYA to get LAZARIN before the lab analysis and I'm guessing the planned to frame DRAKU but the results didn't turn out how they wanted to ELYK came clean about that part because it would have been more suspicious otherwise.
BrainMaster
if DUDE was holding a gun straight ahead, would that be at about the same height as AGASTYA's heart?
The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
Shadow the Hedgehog
IDK who said I followed DREI all night so LASSIE's account is his, but the last time I saw him was when LASSIE chased him to his room. Nothing saying he couldn't have come back out.

Plus LASSIE sensed some VIOLENT INTENT from him, if that even means anything. EDIT: Apparently the BOX triggered DREI's symptom, and this is where VIOLENT INTENT comes from.

I still wouldn't rule him out unless we can confirm he stayed in room all night after LASSIE chased him in...

It's possible LAZARIN has nothing to do with this kill, after all.
Shadow the Hedgehog
Is it possible the gun was SUPERCHAO's?

@Yrrzy I want to look for SUPERCHAO's gun.
BrainMaster
We already checked, it was in his room
BrainMaster
If you do not trust my superior brain's answers than I suggest you start using yours
BrainMaster
Did anyone see Elyk in the lobby after SEAL and FWD left? I saw ELYK and SEAL in the lobby when they entered.

AGASTYA grabbing a GUN when no one was looking and DUDE'S CORPSE moving across the fuckin map with NO FEET and also no one noticing seems extremely unlikely to me, not sure why everything is IT WAS A SUICIDE with you guys
BrainMaster
Did ELYK lie about this small period of time or did 235252352525 wacky things happen when no one was looking? tough decision guys
BrainMaster
@Yrrzy is the GARDEN visible/accessible from the second floor in any way?
Yrrzy
(Aug 30, 2017 at 7:06 PM)BrainMaster Wrote: @Yrrzy is the GARDEN visible/accessible from the second floor in any way?

No.
BrainMaster
if DUDEs corpse did it then why the fuck didn't Elyk see it??? He would have seen it and it would clear him, you're all total fucking fools if you think this was a possibility
BrainMaster
dudes corpse was instructed to be solid snake haha lol that's why no one saw it
BrainMaster
DUDEs corpse was invisible cuz it high fived DIANTHA who vanished from the game haha
BrainMaster
oh wait i figured it out guys, ELYK's SYMPTOM is that he can't see bodies without feet!!!! there we go, obviously it was DUDE'S CORPSE now
BrainMaster
WHO WOULD WIN
- 58 pieces of evidence pointing to ELYK
- one sneaky dead boy
Shadow the Hedgehog
@Yrrzy how big is the statuette? Would it require two arms to carry?

At this point in the timeline, ELYK is carrying:

-FLOWERS
-STATUE
-SEVERED ARM
-KATANA

How the fuck would he shoot someone? His hands are full. To be fair, ELYK says he was carrying the FLOWERS and STATUE in a bag, but that's still a lot for one person to carry and then be able to shoot someone without giving AGASTYA time to EVADE or DEFEND himself.
Yrrzy
(Aug 30, 2017 at 7:34 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: @Yrrzy how big is the statuette? Would it require two arms to carry?

You dig up the STATUETTE, it is small enough to hold in one hand. It has also been DECAPITATED.
Stirling
kyle had a bag from the gift shop, which the statue was in
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: