Crash Bandicoot
@BrainMaster im dissapointed that someone who has encroached upon my namesake would engage in such tomfoolery as this
BrainMaster
(Aug 30, 2017 at 7:34 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: @Yrrzy how big is the statuette? Would it require two arms to carry?

At this point in the timeline, ELYK is carrying:

-FLOWERS
-STATUE
-SEVERED ARM
-KATANA

How the fuck would he shoot someone? His hands are full. To be fair, ELYK says he was carrying the FLOWERS and STATUE in a bag, but that's still a lot for one person to carry and then be able to shoot someone without giving AGASTYA time to EVADE or DEFEND himself.

are you fucking kidding me like hands are the only way people can carry something???
BrainMaster
just use your BRAIN for like 10 seconds and youll see it can ONLY BE ELYK
BrainMaster
@Yrrzy can the flowers or any plant in the garden be given guns to shoot people
The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
Stirling
The trace amounts of Lazarin in Agastya, was it detected in the bloodstream or did we pump his stomach contents?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yrrzy
It was detected by MEDICAL SCIENCE by the VERY REAL DOCTOR.
Shadow the Hedgehog
@Yrrzy check for fingerprints on gun
Yrrzy
Eh for clarification, the LAZARIN has had time to enter his bloodstream and take effect.
Two_Finger
@Yrrzy can we get a little bit of clarification on how giving other people tablet doses functions?
Yrrzy
You can go to people's rooms and spike their dosage for the next night, applying the tablet effects when they wake up.
Elyk
i wish to present my entire inventory and allow a damage check or whatever else
Yrrzy
(Aug 30, 2017 at 9:32 PM)Elyk Wrote: i wish to present my entire inventory and allow a damage check or whatever else

You present 2 ADRENALINE SHOTS, 3 NICOTINE PATCHES, BANDAGES, and your KATANA, which is perfectly fine, if covered in dry blood.