Agastya (SUICIDE)
40.00%
Total: 10 vote(s)
Yrrzy
Who The Killer?
Draku
shadow or kyle are our options more or less

it can't be suicide due to the evidence at the scene and body

kyle can be placed with opportunity but may have loitered before moving to the hall and that lines up with other accounts. he didnt even pretend to hear a gunshot or anything so idk.

shadow could have absolutely done it and fabricated being woken up by lassie, his original testimony was the gunshot waking HIM up but he quickly changed it and yrr has now confirmed that you would have to be awake to hear it but we dont know if that applies to dogs. fucking dogs.

shadow is more likely. i guess.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
I'm still on the Suicide theory.

Mainly because Dude was Necro'd, and Agastya popping both the spores and lazarin in one night is deeply suspicious.

It's not like he used them all as a final show before he died, because he knew he would be saved.
Shadow the Hedgehog
Okay, it's not fair that @Yrrzy made a mistake in my account and I'm going to be lynched for it.

Please confirm that you put that LASSIE and SHADOW were woke up by a gunshot in my witness account and later clarified that LASSIE woke SHADOW up, Yrr.
Yrrzy
The most I can confirm is that I did have to retcon your account slightly.
Shadow the Hedgehog
(Aug 30, 2017 at 4:22 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: The most I can confirm is that I did have to retcon your account slightly.

seriously yrr wtf, you made no mention of LASSIE waking Shadow up in my witness account and that's not the only thing you missed in my account

what do you mean you can't confirm it??
this is not a good mystery this is getting me lynched for your mistakes
Shadow the Hedgehog
So Yrrzy says if she confirms it that she'll get me out of jail free because of it, so she won't confirm it even if she fugged up my account.

If you don't believe me that's fine but I'm fucking pissed.
Shadow the Hedgehog
FTR I (and LASSIE) are voting AGASTYA based on the medication analysis for LAZARIN that was in AGASTYA's possession and traces of the drug are found in his system.
Yrrzy
If it's being used as basis to lynch I guess I have to confirm that i retconned shadow/lassie's accounts from both of them hearing a gunshot to just lassie
Shadow the Hedgehog
If someone can give me a rundown of evidence against ELYK, I will swap LASSIE's and my vote to him. Otherwise, unless some other evidence comes up on someone else, I'm voting SUICIDE.
BrainMaster
- LAZARIN is a TABLET, TABLETS have to be taken at the beginning of the night.
- The LAB ANALYSIS AGASTYA had contained 3 DRUGS
- with that in mind, AGASTYA HAD TO HAVE HAD LAZARIN NIGHT 2, so someone had to have given AGATSYA it (or another one of AGASTYA's 3 pharmacy drugs, doesn't really matter which).
- ELYK had the opportunity and claims to only have taken ONE drug, when you can take TWO. Interestingly, the one ELYK claims to have taken was one you DON'T HAVE TO ANALYZE. (if you can find someone else with the opportunity to give the drug before agastya goes to the lab, let me know)

This might have nothing to do with the current case but worth considering with these additional bits of info:

- LAZARIN BOTTLE found in DRAKU'S ROOM (AGASTYA probably put it there)
- ELYK impersonated DRAKU when throwing SUPERCHAO'S ARM into LASSIE'S ROOM
- ELYK, LASSIE, and SHADOW are the only ones I know of who were in the area at the time and had opportunity to shoot AGASTYA.

symptoms only night would fucking suck and i dont think there's enough evidence for suicide (unless using lazarin counts as suicide???? but that should be clarified)
The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
Yrrzy
Taking LAZARIN alone doesnt count as a suicide, you need to be responsible for the DEATH for that.
Shadow the Hedgehog
AGASTYA could have shot himself and ELYK was at the wrong place at the wrong time, though. It's possible ELYK may have only supplied the DRUG, yes?

Was AGASTYA or ELYK seen with a gun at any point?
BrainMaster
AGASTYA could NOT have shot himself, he was shot in the back and far away enough from the gun for it not to leave a whatever mark (as found in investigating). SUICIDE is possible if you think he commanded DUDE to shoot him and then DUDE made it up stairs without anyone noticing- but keep in mind DUDE'S CORPSE had NO FEET at this time. Seems unlikely at the very least.

DREI was in the area too. DREI's account is suspiciously short too, but eh I don't think it means too much
BrainMaster
Ruling out DREI. GUN was probably from STORAGE, which DREI never went there.

elyk, pea, fwd, blasterwyrms were all in storage night 2
hadow, seal, pea, draku in storage night 3

I think THE KILLER would have grabbed the gun after NIGHT 1 after seeing SUPERCHAO get one, so I didn't check NIGHT 1 but feel free to
Shadow the Hedgehog
It seems like unless someone who wasn't seen in STORAGE got the gun, the only person who had opportunity that was seen in STORAGE is ELYK...
BrainMaster
And SHADOW...
Shadow the Hedgehog
(Aug 30, 2017 at 6:41 PM)BrainMaster Wrote: And SHADOW...

SHADOW is eliminated as a suspect because he's confirmed asleep at time of murder.
BrainMaster
(Aug 30, 2017 at 5:20 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: If it's being used as basis to lynch I guess I have to confirm that i retconned shadow/lassie's accounts from both of them hearing a gunshot to just lassie

yeah I guess with this wording it confirms that SHADOW did not do it. Too much evidence for ELYK (that could be coincidental) and not enough for anything else atm
Draku
kyle loitering in the lobby lines up with accts

the only theory that makes sense atm to me is dude zombie being resurrected to shoot agastya
[Image: s2n7oi.png]