0%
BrainMaster
0%
Agastya (SUICIDE)
40.00%
Total: 10 vote(s)
BrainMaster
if someone who had taken lazarin is lynched do they come back
The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
Yrrzy
(Aug 30, 2017 at 7:17 PM)BrainMaster Wrote: if someone who had taken lazarin is lynched do they come back

They come back briefly and then get lynched for real
Stirling
loitering doesn't line up with any accounts, just that we has present. loitering is a really convenient excuse for being near, but not actually witnessing or hearing the gunshots.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
BrainMaster
I guess the real question is, if we vote suicide and it's NOT suicide but they're on lazarin Do we still get punished? I'm pissed that everyone is extremely wrong and I don't want to deal with getting punished for it too
BrainMaster
(Aug 30, 2017 at 7:32 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: loitering doesn't line up with any accounts, just that we has present. loitering is a really convenient excuse for being near, but not actually witnessing or hearing the gunshots.

yeah idk how loitering would happen aside from there being a REASON for it (like DRAKU and MYSELF waiting for the ELEVATOR due to PEA)
Stirling
I have full confidence that Kyle was who murdered Agastya. Kyle has been to the storage before the murder happened, and he conveniently bookends the last sighting of Agastya, and the first sighting of their corpse. I'll admit, I don't have a conclusive aspect as to how Agastya received the Lazarin we've found in him . . . but Kyle picked up a singular drug on Night Two. Additionally, Kyle threw an arm into Shadow and Lassie's room imitating Draku. What's to say he didn't throw the empty Lazarin into Draku's room to frame him? Kyle could have forcefed Agastya the Lazarin as or after dying to setup a suicide. The least assumptions, and the most easily placed method is with Kyle as the murderer.

Now, what about that alternate theory of a suicide via Dude? I do think Agastya sent Dude's corpse into a post-mortem spastic moment, but as we can see in this altered illustration of the map, there are three paths Dude could have taken with minimal variance that ends up meaningless.

[Image: vBP3DK1.png]

Pea left the West Hall and goes to the Elevator, meaning that Dude would have to go after this. Afterwards, Despair is in the lobby. This moment is also when Kyle and Seal enter the lobby and make no note of Dude, but slap patches onto Despair. Agastya heads to the East Hall at this point, which means Dude must either already be there, or have gone in the next period. Seal left up the East Stairs, and Kyle currently claims he was loitering in the lobby - which is when Agastya would be killed. He'd still see Dude come across this path, either entering or exiting, as Dude has to make his way back upstairs, as Draku saw him in the Halls outside the Lab. Additionally, FWD is in the cafeteria, blocking the West Stairs pathway as exit. If Dude simultaneously went as Kyle did, then Seal heading to Storage couldn't have passed by him upstairs.

Simply put, the only person possible to obtain a gun, obtain the Lazarin, throw the Lazarin into Draku's room, and be placed at the Garden at the murder time, is Kyle.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Draku
Kyle COULD NOT HAVE planted the Lazarin analysis results, and by connection, probably the Lazarin. He never got a chance to analyze anything on Night 2.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shadow the Hedgehog
The current theory is because of his role, in which he can only attempt on YRR but may automatically counter attack any attempts on him, is that AGASTYA shot at him and he DEFLECTED it back, killing AGASTYA. AGASTYA met ELYK in the PHARMACY and took the LAZARIN himself on Night 2, which guaranteed that he would die tonight.

Counter attack or no, ELYK is still the killer.
Yrrzy
Looks like most of you have LOCKED IN on @Elyk.

Which is correct, he WAS the killer!

His AFFLICTION was as follows:

AFFLICTION: Hunting Fever
SYMPTOMS: Not attempting a murder will make you hallucinate someone as a deer.
TREATMENT: Hunt – Successfully murdering the deer will alleviate your symptoms.
SIDE-EFFECTS:
-Can’t attempt on anyone who isn’t a deer
+Can’t be killed by deer

Night 4 will begin shortly.
Dude
i can't believe i was STILL a fucking suspect
Yrrzy
Furthermore, AGASTYA has come back from the DEAD.
BrainMaster
god dammit agastya, if only you came back like an hour or two earlier
Agastya
What a fascinating experiment!

It's time to tell you all just where that LAZARIN came from, isn't it?

While in the LAB analyzing the DELUSINOL PATCH and CORDYCEPS SPORES, I found some UNCLAIMED LAZARIN along with RESULTS. Claiming the extra medication, I took it with me while never revealing I had it. While knowing the effects of CORDYCEPS from the second trial was useful, I was curious, you see. Very curious.

Being a MAN OF SCIENCE, I needed to see all their effects in person. Preparing for the night, I immediately used the LAZARIN on myself along with the DELUSINOL PATCH, and disposed of the LAZARIN bottle in DRAKU'S room to see if planting false evidence like that would affect the case at all.

Soon after, however, the effects of the DELUSINOL PATCH kicked in. I saw horrible things - the walls were coated in blood, everyone had sharp teeth, nobody could speak in a language I could understand... it was fascinating!

I barely managed to hold myself together long enough to use the CORDYCEPS SPORES on DUDE'S CORPSE, as further misdirection in the case of my eventual death. My only command was to MOONWALK, but that seemed to be enough!

Afterwards, I wandered the entire grounds in a daze. After a while, the horrors all blend in to one. Eventually, I found my way into the GARDEN, where I was swiftly shot in the back. It turns out, being murdered snaps you back to your senses, even if for but a brief moment. Isn't that just fascinating?

As it turns out, the LAZARIN that I had claimed? It originally belonged to DUDE, who happened to get killed before he could take it back.

And now, here I am, back from the dead! It's all just so...

[Image: caulder2.jpg]

FASCINATING!
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
BrainMaster
god dammit @Dude this is what happens when you don't post your account
Dude
okay hold up i'll post my account for night 2 right now
Dude
BrainMaster
I'm honestly shocked ELYK didn't give AGASTYA the LAZARIN on NIGHT 2 to analyze, it seemed so perfect. Can't believe that WRONG IDEA lead me to the truth anyway LOL
Elyk
Yeah I only took Yellex from the pharmacy, never Lazarin. I shot Agastya in the back as soon as I entered the garden because I thought he was Yrr, then I started digging the hole to bury the statue.