Yoshin
Discord Server - Minus World Thread - MFGG Thread

Welcome to Minus Galaxy, a collaborative ROM hack of Super Mario World between MFGG and Minus World. The main ideas I had when starting this project was "fun and accessable" so if you're expecting Kaizo this probably isn't the hack for you. Another focus was giving SMW a cohesive visual style, which I believe our graphics people have been doing quite nicely. We have added a number of new features to SMW aswell, such as giving Yoshi his flutter jump, and Mario the ability to wallkick.
Do you want to help out with Minus Galaxy? Well good! You can, all you need to do is post in this thread or hop into the Discord server and tell us what you're good at!(maybe even show it off) We'll take all the help we can get.

Showcase:
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: s5YSfBw.png]
[Image: ynnwze.png]
https://soundcloud.com/dustinvgmaster/mi...-overworld
Two_Finger
I think I'd like to contribute a level to this
Yoshin
As its hard to Keep 2 threads updated, refer to the MFGG thread for updates: https://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=...01#p517501
Fun With Despair
I'll design a level but its gotta be a ghost house and I want the one with the boo boss
Pedigree
If I didn't have a million other projects I want to do, I would join in.
Spritanium
I'd like to do some graphics for this
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
(Sep 1, 2017 at 4:17 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I'd like to do some graphics for this

Welcome to the team, if you wanna get started there's info in the discord server
Yoshin
A quick look at Spritey's Koopas!
[Image: fjenly.png][Image: gnmptj.png]
[Image: msgvmm.png][Image: qsjkak.png]
Shadow the Hedgehog
A work in progress addition courtesy of Mandew!

Yoshin
[Image: lol.png]
LEVEL DESIGN HAS STARTED
Shadow the Hedgehog
Yoshin
Some new stuff to show off courtesy of Cruise and Spritey!
[Image: wemxgf.png]
Yoshin
geno7
(copypaste from the mfgg topic)

I was thinking about doing some music for this but I'm not that good with custom SMW music, what I've tried of it is a royal pain in the ass. What I can do though is write MIDI music and have someone else convert them to MMLs, if anyone would be willing

I've fiddled about and done a few demo tracks. here's some sort of boss theme that ended up sounding like megaman x, and here's a theme for a ghost area or something
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Pedigree
[Image: s5YSfBw.png] My GOD!
Mario
Looks beautiful really. I always liked the game mechanics of Super Mario World but felt the graphics and level design were weak, can't wait to see what happens here
Pedigree
WIP progress of Diantha's city level!

[Image: AjjWzkr.png]
Pedigree
Thanks to Stir, a look at Syax's Minus Galaxy level with graphics still a WIP.

Pedigree
Yoshin
New OP, check it out!