Draku
by dogular demand
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
vote for me for just some downtime
Fun With Despair
vote for me and every day for two weeks i will post a thread with an in depth review of a public childrens playground
The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
(Sep 1, 2017 at 3:53 AM)Diantha Wrote: vote for me for just some downtime
Hello, my dear. While I understand you might feel like you could use some downtime, the Garrison has already been inactive for almost a month.

What I am proposing for the next Gimmick Garrison is a return to Positive World for some much needed positive energy. However, this time you can expect new activities and fewer restrictions on negativity. Think of it as a more lighthearted, casual approach than what you saw almost six months ago, my dears. Of course, returning with Positive World would be The Pool of Generosity and I think it'd be great to share the wealth since I understand that EX may be hard to come by lately.

Please vote for me if you agree that we could use some good, clean and uplifting fun!

Talk to you later, my lovelies!
Pea
br tag
Superchao
vote for me and i will make a board and then post nothing in it

you can do whatever you want with it

but i will not post
Shadow the Hedgehog
Vote for me and you will be transported to Mobius where you will only be allowed to speak in quotes from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise.
Pedigree
Vote for me and I will create a furries only image board.
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
I am creating a magical girls only club where you will have to join with a magical girl dupe account.
Yuno
(Sep 1, 2017 at 4:17 AM)Cardcaptor Sakura Wrote: I am creating a magical girls only club where you will have to join with a magical girl dupe account.

I support this
BrainMaster
vote for me for a forum to worship my brain
The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
Yrrzy
vote for me and ill just leak the kg answers early
Aidan
mw quest
a group of brave posters go on a journey for legendary sh*t