Yrrzy
Wow it almost feels like its been DAYS since a murder.
It's ok though, the murder drought is up!

@BrainMaster has been found SUFFOCATED in his room.

His AFFLICTION was as follows:

AFFLICTION: Preparedness
SYMPTOMS: Won’t instigate a fight.
TREATMENT: Plan - Pick a Person, a Day, and a Method; if a plan to kill you involves any of these aspects it will fail and you will kill the attacker. You may decide on a plan to execute when this happens in advance.
SIDE-EFFECTS:
+Can’t be lynched if you didn’t do it

CASE FILE
-His BED is missing from his room, replaced by a TOILET
-Actually, every living player's bed except PEA's has.
-All the beds are PILED in the GARDEN.
-DUDE'S BODY is one again standing in the HALLWAY.
-ELYK'S is standing on top of the MONOSHIKA STATUE
-The MONOSHIKA STATUE has 3 ANALYSIS RESULTS stapled to it, along with a picture of FUMIKA SAGISAWA
-There are pictures of FUMIKA SAGISAWA stapled everywhere.
-The TOILETS have been further destroyed, and 3 MED LABELS are stapled above them.
-There's PUS in the LOBBY.
-Someone tried to start a FIRE in a BOX in the KITCHEN, but it has been EXTINGUISHED.
-Theres MORE ARMS in SURGERY than there were yesterday.
-Someone has left an APOLOGY LETTER at the base of the MEAT OBAMA

MED REMOVAL LOG
DELUSINOL
FELIXINE
2 RECOGNISOL
CAMOPRAM
2 HELLY JELLY
2 CORDYCEPS
FERRODERMEX
NULLICILLIN
HAILMARYN

Current Map
[Image: BFZBDEu.png]

Living Players
@Two_Finger
@Fun With Despair
@Pea
@Draku
@sealelement
@Lassie & @Shadow the Hedgehog
@"Blasterwyrms"
@Agastya
@"StirlADrei"

You have until 4PM PST tomorrow to solve it, unless smth comes up idk
Extended to the 4th cause nobody's around
Crash Bandicoot
@Yrrzy what do the analysis results on the statue say?
BrainMaster
How could I not have foreseen this with my powerful brain?
The chief function of the body is to carry the brain around.
Pea
shadow i'll take on your banana bread on the next night, i would never say no to a banana bread
Draku

>woken by pea tossing me out of bed and shouting "WAKE UP BITCH TODAYS CHRISTMAS" through a megaphone

>he puts a toilet down and wheels my bed out of the room

>good thing i stole my own sheets which i then immediately use to make a ghost costume

>burst out of the room and drop my "SPOOK ON" card, spotting a HANDTRUCK in the hall

>go to the garden, PEA's dumb ass is there piling up beds

>we both enter different halls, come back out in the lobby, FWD leads another ghost wearing a tophat into the center, i am intrigued by this

>TOPHAT GHOST performs heat tent succ on him and FWD whips the sheet away to reveal pus all over his dick

>feel something behind me, a PUS GHOST about to STAB me (this is apparently a delusonol effect and did not actually happen. the rest of the following may also be complete bullshit)

>run with PEA to the cafeteria

>peek into the rec room and dont see anything

>FWD taunts me over the PA

>cross to the kitchen where the PUS GHOST is putting a PUS KNIFE into a VAT, which is set on FIRE

>he offers me banana bread, which I eat as he dematerializes into pus (there is apparently a smaller doglike pus ghost with them)

>run to west buy, passing PEA again, who is pushing a handtruck of boxes

>jump into a box in the storage 2 and jump back out in a FULL-ON FIREFIGHTER SUIT BUT IT HAS GHOSTBUSTERS LOGOS ON IT

>run into the cafeteria shouting my fearlessness of ghosts, throwing down my "THE SPOOK HAS BEEN NEUTRALIZED" card. SEAL sees me while on her way to WEST BUY with a BAG

>go upstairs to the LABS, see PUS HANDPRINTS at one of the desks

>leave the labs, see DUDE MOONWALKING in the hall again

>go back down to the lobby, spot ANALYSIS RESULTS stapled to the statue, PUS at the base

>elyk's corpse is at the top

>activate my final spell card "THE REAL GHOSTS WERE INSIDE US ALL ALONG"

>seal and i head back into the east bedroom hall. seal goes to her room and i go into superchao's as i apparently don't think my own room is safe from the pus ghost and sleep on his bed (thank u delusonol for once)

>before i fall asleep in the only non-toilet fashion in the house TwoF pops on the PA talking about 3 lights or 7 buttons on something. ok honey

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
(Sep 2, 2017 at 10:26 PM)Blasterwyrms Wrote: @Yrrzy what do the analysis results on the statue say?

Stapled to the statue are the following:

[Image: dizBEq4.png][Image: DqQrtxS.png][Image: DqQrtxS.png][Image: gjlMlwI.png]
sealelement
-I wake up and leave my room with my POWER DRILL. As I leave and enter the LOBBY, I see BLASTERWYRMS with a set of WOLVERINE CLAWS owning SHADOW at ROCK PAPER SCISSORS. LASSIE, AGASTYA, FUN WITH DESPAIR, aND PEA are there, too.
-I wait for the ELEAVATOR with BLASTERWYRMS while PEA heads to the CAFETERIA and LASSIE, AGASTYA, FUN WITH DESPAIR, and SHADOW go UPSTAIRS. As BLASTERWYRMS and I enter the ELEVATOR, DREI leaves with a BOX.
-The ELEVATOR DOORS open with TWO_FINGER challenging BLASTERWYRMS to ROCK PAPER SCISSORS as I leave towards the OFFICE. I hear them FIGHTING as I leave.
-In the OFFICE, I pursue my FIRST OBJECTIVE for the night, and print off HUNDREDS of pictures of FUMIKA SAGISAWA, as seen in my MINUS WORLD AVATAR. I grab a STAPLER, and on my way out, I STAPLE a picture of FUMIKA on the wall of the OFFICE to prove that I was there.
-I head to STORAGE, FOOMING the HALLWAY WALL to mark that I was there. In STORAGE, I get a CLEAR TOTE BAG to keep my DRILL, STAPLER, and FOOMS in. I put a FUMIKA on the STORAGE WALL inside to show that I was there.
-I head for the PHARMACY, FOOMING the HALLWAY WALLS as I go. I see BLASTERWYRMS leaving SURGERY, and the two of us enter the PHARMACY, where I take a BOTTLE of CAMOPRAM and a BOTTLE of HELL JELLY. BLASTERWYRMS and I both go to the LABS; I see AGASTYA on the way over and ATTEMPT TO INTIMIDATE HIM with my POWER DRILL. Also, I continue FOOMING the walls in the PHARMACY and in the HALLWAY WALLS.
-In the LABS, BLASTERWYRMS and MYSELF ANALYZE the MEDICATIONS. I find an abandoned HELL JELLY and ANALYSIS as well, and take both with me. There's also some MEAT MUSH in here, for some reason. I hear FUN WITH DESPAIR repenting for his SINS over the PA, but there is no repent for the EVILS he has committed.
-Both myself and BLASTERWYRMS leave and head down to the LOBBY. I have left a FUMIKA in the LABS on the way out.
-DUDE is MOONWALKING in the HALLWAY again, while TWO and AGASTYA leave the SURGERY and head opposite directions. AGASTYA has a BOWLING BALL for a hand??????????? He is heading the direction I'm coming from towards the LABS, while TWO heads DOWNSTAIRS with me. SHADOW and LASSIE pass us on the way up and offer all of us some BANANA BREAD, which TWO FINGER and I take but BLASTERWYRMS refuses. Also, I continue posting FUMIKAS in the HALLS and STAIRCASE.
-Once the THREE of us are in the LOBBY, I see PEA pushing a HANDTRUCK full of BOXES towards the EAST HALL, and ELYK'S CORPSE climbing the MONOSHIKA STATUE. I staple my ANALYSIS RESULTS to the MONOSHIKA STATUE, along with another FUMIKA, and then the THREE of us all go different directions; I head to the CAFETERIA, BLASTERWYRMS to the GIFT SHOP, and TWO FINGER to the FOYER.
-I head through the CAFETERIA towards the WEST BUY, passing by GHOSTBUSTER DRAKU, who shouts about how he ain't afraid of no Ghost , and throws a CARD on the floor labelled "THE SPOOK HAS BEEN NEUTRALIZED" before he runs to the WEST STAIRS. I FUMIKA the wall in the CAFETERIA and in the WEST BUY.
-In the TOILET STORAGE, I put up another FUMIKA and FLUSH the TWO HELL JELLIES and ONE CAMOPRAM I have TAKEN (edit: i dont know why i originally had "stolen" here since i took them from the pharmacy/labs oops). I staple the PACKAGING for the MEDS on the wall near the FUMIKA and leave.
-I head back through the CAFETERIA, paying my respects to OBAMEAT and noticing an APOLOGY LETTER from BLASTERWYRMS at the BASE. BLASTERWYRMS comes out of the KITCHEN as I head to the LOBBY. I FUMIKA the CAFETERIA WALL again.
-I see GHOSTBUSTER DRAKU come DOWNSTAIRS and leave a CARD in the LOBBY, labelled "THE REAL GHOSTS WERE INSIDE US ALL ALONG." I FUMIKA the LOBBY WALL, and see DEAD KYLE still on top of the MONOSHIKA STATUE. DEAD KYLE does not have a GHOST COSTUME on.
-GHOSTBUSTER DRAKU and I head to the EAST HALL as BLASTERWYRMS enters the LOBBY behind us. I FUMIKA my DOOR as I return to my ROOM as DRAKU enters SUPERCHAO'S ROOM.
-My BED has been replaced by a TOILET. Shortly before I somehow fall asleep, I hear TWO FINGER on the PA saying something about 3 lights or 7 buttons or... something.

I would like to INVESTIGATE the MED LABELS in the TOILETS to confirm that they correspond with the MED RESULTS I posted on the STATUE.

Also, I think we should lynch the plumber who replaced all of our beds with toilets tbh
100% pure gamer 100%
Shadow the Hedgehog
-Wake up LASSIE and give her a NICOTINE PATCH. Instruct LASSIE to FOLLOW and PROTECT me all through the night (thus our accounts are identical).
-We leave the room at the same time as AGASTYA is leaving his. We proceed to the LOBBY without him.
-Go to WEST HALL, spotting DREI getting into ELEVATOR on the way, and give FUN WITH DESPAIR a NICOTINE PATCH. He is working on something involving FABRIC.
-Enter LOBBY as AGASTYA leaves the EAST HALL. AGASTYA, FUN WITH DESPAIR, LASSIE and I head to the GIFT SHOP where we all grab NICOTINE PATCHES.
-AGASTYA, LASSIE, FUN WITH DESPAIR and I go to the PHARMACY.
-I grab NULLICILLIN and RECOGNISOL, putting them in my GIFT SHOP bag to examine another night. AGASTYA and FUN WITH DESPAIR grab medicine as well and we all split up as we leave.
-LASSIE and I go to STORAGE, FUN WITH DESPAIR goes to SURGERY and AGASTYA goes to LABS. Pass TWO FINGER waiting for the ELEVATOR.
-I grab a BAT from STORAGE just in case I need to defend LASSIE and myself.
-When I exit STORAGE, TWO is gone and I enter the ELEVATOR to go down.
-Head to the CAFETERIA as DREI leaves it. FUN WITH DESPAIR enters from WEST STAIRS, leading a TOP HAT GHOST with him.
-Head to the KITCHEN where there's a VAT full of FIRE. What the fuck? I EXTINGUISH it and begin baking some BANANA BREAD.
-Finish and take it with me as I leave the KITCHEN, there's a GHOST entering this time and I offer him a slice.
-FUN WITH DESPAIR repents for sins over PA.
-Take BANANA BREAD upstairs, passing SEAL, BLASTERWYRMS and TWO FINGER. BLASTERWYRMS refuses the BANANA BREAD slice I offer but the other two accept.
-Look around UPSTAIRS where MINISCULE FLUSTERED GIRLS are stapled to the fucking waslls. DUDE is MOONWALKING in the hall again and I meet AGASTYA as he leaves STORAGE.
-LASSIE, AGASTYA and I wait for the ELEVATOR to arrive and I offer AGASTYA a slice. He struggles to eat it since he's holding a BOWLING BALL, but eventually manages.
-We all leave the ELEVATOR and enter the LOBBY where AGASTYA passes out on the floor??? Did he exhaust himself???
-ELYK'S CORPSE is on top of the MONOSHIKA STATUE, which has some ANALYSIS RESULTS stapled to it as well as a MINISCULE FLUSTERED GIRL. There is PUS around the base. Jesus christ.
-See BLASTERWYRMS leaving GIFT SHOP and return to EAST HALL.
-PEA is dragging beds into the GARDEN and refuses my BANANA BREAD. What a jerk.
-Go to ROOM where BED replaced with a TOILET and I go to sleep there. WHAT?!?!?
Shadow the Hedgehog
Added underlined, missing info from my witness account after YRR PM'd it to me.

(Sep 2, 2017 at 11:09 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: -Wake up LASSIE and give her a NICOTINE PATCH. Instruct LASSIE to FOLLOW and PROTECT me all through the night (thus our accounts are identical).
-We leave the room at the same time as AGASTYA is leaving his. We proceed to the LOBBY without him.
-Go to WEST HALL, spotting DREI getting into ELEVATOR on the way, and give FUN WITH DESPAIR a NICOTINE PATCH. He is working on something involving FABRIC.
-Enter LOBBY as AGASTYA leaves the EAST HALL. AGASTYA, FUN WITH DESPAIR, LASSIE and I head to the GIFT SHOP where we all grab NICOTINE PATCHES.
-AGASTYA, LASSIE, FUN WITH DESPAIR and I go to the PHARMACY.
-SEAL and BLASTERWYRMS are waiting for the ELEVATOR, SEAL has a POWER DRILL and BLASTERWYRMS has WOLVERINE CLAWS. BLASTERWYRMS beats me at ROCK PAPER SCISSORS. Though I say he cheated, the fucker.
-I grab NULLICILLIN and RECOGNISOL, putting them in my GIFT SHOP bag to examine another night. AGASTYA and FUN WITH DESPAIR grab medicine as well and we all split up as we leave.
-LASSIE and I go to STORAGE, FUN WITH DESPAIR goes to SURGERY and AGASTYA goes to LABS. Pass TWO FINGER waiting for the ELEVATOR.
-I grab a BAT from STORAGE just in case I need to defend LASSIE and myself.
-When I exit STORAGE, TWO is gone and I enter the ELEVATOR to go down.
-Head to the CAFETERIA as DREI leaves it. FUN WITH DESPAIR enters from WEST STAIRS, leading a TOP HAT GHOST with him.
-Head to the KITCHEN where there's a VAT full of FIRE. What the fuck? I EXTINGUISH it and begin baking some BANANA BREAD.
-Finish and take it with me as I leave the KITCHEN, there's a GHOST entering this time and I offer him a slice.
-FUN WITH DESPAIR repents for sins over PA.
-Take BANANA BREAD upstairs, passing SEAL, BLASTERWYRMS and TWO FINGER. BLASTERWYRMS refuses the BANANA BREAD slice I offer but the other two accept.
-Look around UPSTAIRS where MINISCULE FLUSTERED GIRLS are stapled to the fucking waslls. DUDE is MOONWALKING in the hall again and I meet AGASTYA as he leaves STORAGE.
-LASSIE, AGASTYA and I wait for the ELEVATOR to arrive and I offer AGASTYA a slice. He struggles to eat it since he's holding a BOWLING BALL, but eventually manages.
-We all leave the ELEVATOR and enter the LOBBY where AGASTYA passes out on the floor??? Did he exhaust himself???
-ELYK'S CORPSE is on top of the MONOSHIKA STATUE, which has some ANALYSIS RESULTS stapled to it as well as a MINISCULE FLUSTERED GIRL. There is PUS around the base. Jesus christ.
-See BLASTERWYRMS leaving GIFT SHOP and return to EAST HALL.
-PEA is dragging beds into the GARDEN and refuses my BANANA BREAD. What a jerk.
-Go to ROOM where BED replaced with a TOILET and I go to sleep there. WHAT?!?!?
Yrrzy
(Sep 2, 2017 at 11:08 PM)sealelement Wrote: I would like to INVESTIGATE the MED LABELS in the TOILETS to confirm that they correspond with the MED RESULTS I posted on the STATUE.

Stapled in the TOILETS are the following:
[Image: cbu0HaS.png][Image: vbhrhJG.png][Image: vbhrhJG.png][Image: gjlMlwI.png]
Crash Bandicoot

>What the fuck why do I have WOLVERINE CLAWS holy shit

>I leave my room and head to the LOBBY, running into PEA at around the same time.

>PEA goes off to the CAFETERIA as serial ass-slapper SEAL enters the LOBBY from the EAST HALL, POWER DRILL in hand. FUN WITH DESPAIR, AGASTYA, SHADOW, and LASSIE are all leaving the GIFT SHOP.

>Even with my REAL ARM missing, my fighting game spirit cannot be quelled. I challenge SHADOW to the purest game of skill, ROCK PAPER SCISSORS, and WIN.

>Wait for the ELEVATOR with SEAL while PEA fucks off to the CAFETERIA and the rest go UPSTAIRS.

>DREI steps out of the ELEVATOR, carrying a BOX, while SEAL and I step in.

>Try to talk to her but my knees are weak and my one arm is heavy.

>Upon arriving UPSTAIRS, TWO_FINGER challenges ME to ROCK PAPER SCISSORS. SEAL leaves to go to the OFFICE.

>Suddenly, my LEFT ARM starts to move around on its own. I was afraid that this might happen, so I CUT IT OFF without hesitation with my WOLVERINE CLAWS.

>I punch TWO in the shoulder for getting me into this mess, but realize that I didn't know how to retract my claws and accidentally STAB HIM IN THE SHOULDER.

>We both drag our bloody selves to SURGERY. TWO keeps walking and heads over to WEST STAIRS, but I stay and take some LOCAL ANESTHETIC and reattach my ACTUAL LEFT ARM. Seems like I did a pretty good job for my literal first time doing surgery.

>AGASTYA and TWO come in and dump some new ARMS into the room. I head into the HALL where I run into SEAL carrying a BAG and stapling MINUSCULE FLUSTERED GIRLS all across the WALLS.

>SEAL and I grab some meds from the PHARMACY and head to the LABS. We pass AGASTYA as he's leaving, and SEAL takes a swing at him with her DRILL.

>We spend some time analyzing our meds in the LABS. I see SEAL grab some ABANDONED MEDICINE and ABANDONED RESULTS.

>We hear FUN WITH DESPAIR over the PA going on about ghost blowjobs or something. We leave with our results and head to the LOBBY.

>DUDE is fucking moonwalking in the HALL again god damnit. I see TWO and AGASTYA leave SURGERY but leave in opposite directions.

>Why does AGASTYA have a BOWLING BALL for a hand

>He's heading the way SEAL and I came as TWO heads DOWNSTAIRS with us.

>SHADOW and LASSIE offer us some BANANA BREAD on the STAIRS. SEAL and TWO partake but my seventh sense tells me not to, so I politely decline.

>As the three of us enter the LOBBY, I see PEA with a HANDTRUCK FUCKTON of BOXES heading to EAST HALL, and ELYK'S CORPSE scaling the MONOSHIKA STATUE.

>SEAL takes her ANALYSIS RESULTS and a MINUSCULE FLUSTERED GIRL and staples them to the STATUE.

>I head to the GIFT SHOP as TWO leaves for the FOYER and SEAL to the CAFETERIA. I buy some STATIONARY to compose my LETTER OF APOLOGY to the late BARACK OBAMA.

>As I leave the GIFT SHOP I see SHADOW, LASSIE, and AGASTYA leave the ELEVATOR. I also see AGASTYA pass the fuck out and hit the floor. Ouch. SHADOW and LASSIE keep walking and head to EAST HALL.

>I head to the CAFETERIA and leave my LETTER at the base of MEAT OBAMA.

>I try to cook up some GROUND BEEF for LASSIE in the KITCHEN, but then I remember that all the meat was used for OBAMA'S MEAT-MORIAL.

>Leave the KITCHEN to see SEAL paying her respects to MEAT OBAMA and leave.

>I walk with her to the LOBBY and see her and DRAKU leaving to their respective ROOMS. There's a CARD on the floor that reads "THE REAL GHOSTS WERE INSIDE US ALL ALONG."

>ELYK'S CORPSE is still hanging out on top of the STATUE.

>Head to my room. I notice yet another MINUSCULE FLUSTERED GIRL stapled to SEAL's door.

>Where the fuck is my bed and why the fuck is there a toilet here

>Try to sleep on the floor but TWO is on the PA talking about 3 lights or 7 buttons or some cryptic shit like that.

>Schleep.

Shadow the Hedgehog
@Yrrzy

Is BRAINMASTER propped up on the TOILET or laying on the FLOOR?
Yrrzy
BRAINMASTER is on the floor.
Agastya
- Open my door and exit my room around the same SHADOW AND LASSIE leave their room. They head towards the LOBBY while I head to the GARDEN for a moment to GAZE UPON WHERE I DIED.
- Life is too short to hesitate. Death is around every corner. After experiencing death, I decide that tonight is the PERFECT NIGHT for SCIENCE!
- I meet up with FUN WITH DESPAIR, SHADOW, and LASSIE in the LOBBY and we all enter the GIFT SHOP. We all snag some NICOTINE, except for LASSIE, who is physically incapable of doing so.
- We then all head to the PHARMACY TOGETHER, where I personally took HELL JELLY and CORDYCEPS. After grabbing our stuff, I head to the LABS, FWD goes to SURGERY, and SHADOW+LASSIE just head further into the hall.
- I put the HELL JELLY on analysis, and just leave it there for somebody else to find the results and jar. WHO KNOWS WHERE THE JELLY COULD BE? Not me.
- Afterwards, I head down to the MORGUE. Along the way, I run into FWD, and we both shroom up some bodies - in my case I shroom up DUDE, and he shrooms up ELYK.
- I cut off DUDE'S ARMS and order him to moonwalk again, FWD puts ELYK in a DAPPER GHOST COSTUME. I head to SURGERY with DUDE'S ARMS while FWD goes downstairs with the DAPPER ZOMBIE ELYK.
- Meet TWO_FINGER around SURGERY. Catch a glimpse of BLASTERWYRMS re-attaching an arm before leaving to the hall. Of note is that at this point I am under the effects of an ADRENALINE SHOT, all accounts of seeing me after this point should keep this in mind.
- I take one of DUDE'S HANDS off and swing back by the LAB while TWO begins prepping. In the LAB I dip the hand in the HELL JELLY and it turns into UNDESCRIBABLE MUSH. Fascinating! Meanwhile, DUDE MOONWALKS through the LAB into the HALL.
- On my way to STORAGE, SEAL tries to hit me with a DRILL but misses. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.
- In STORAGE, I obtain a BOWLING BALL. Taking it back to SURGERY, I kindly request that TWO SURGICALLY ATTACHES IT AS ONE OF MY HANDS. He OBLIGES.
- TWO begins surgically replacing MY ARMS with DUDE'S ARMS, ATTACHING THE BOWLING BALL TO ONE OF THEM IN PLACE OF A HAND.

[Image: TO5TnQQ.png]
- FASCINATING!

- While this is happening, FWD REPENTS FOR HIS SINS over the PA.
- After we're done we both enter the hall, but I head towards STORAGE while TWO goes in the other direction.
- In storage, I knock FWD THE FUCK OUT with my NEW BOWLING BALL HAND. There is an audiable METAL CLANG upon impact.
- I run into SHADOW AND LASSIE while waiting on the ELEVATOR. In the meanwhile, SHADOW offers me some BANANA BREAD, which I eat.
- We head down towards the lobby together, where I promptly pass out in the middle of the lobby, probably from my ADRENALINE HIGH ending and realizing my arms are NOT MY OWN ARMS.

I, unfortunately, was not able to HIGH-FIVE ANYBODY with DUDE'S HAND to test its effects, but I now have a wrecking ball for an arm, so that's PRETTY GREAT.
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Shadow the Hedgehog
Unless I'm wrong... Brainmaster was never seen outside of room so it's possible @Pea suffocated him with a pillow before replacing the bed with a toilet, right?

Pea, according to accounts was also literally throwing people out of bed, which means he is pretty much confirmed to be up earlier than others.
Pea
the only time i could have killed him was when i discovered the body, as i was busy moving toilet seats to the bedroom halls throughout the day. that leaves me with a lower time frame for killing someone, while still possible.

i saw drei in his room, asleep, right after i discovered the body, so i'm sure his account can come in handy
Draku
what does brainmaster's neck and general body status look like

hell what's the room look like
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
Yeah is there anything in Brainmaster's throat?

Also @Pea did he have something over his face when you saw him?
Yrrzy
(Sep 3, 2017 at 1:04 AM)Draku Wrote: what does brainmaster's neck and general body status look like

hell what's the room look like

The body has been dumped on the floor, but it seems undamaged, it's likely he died in his sleep.

The room looks how it should, but the BED has been wheeled out, and a TOILET put in its place.
Agastya
Not particularly related to the investigation, but is the HELL JELLY I left in the LAB still there?

I'd also like to investigate the LIGHTS on the STATUE along with how many BUTTONS at the ENTRANCE have been pressed to compare them to NIGHT 3 accounts.
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦