Draku
(Sep 9, 2017 at 7:28 PM)Blasterwyrms Wrote: i was under the impression that i was the only one getting salty about the ghosts "gloating" about solving the case early in kg3 but i guess not
nah i was salty as shit about it cause it's a game about killing where you're out if you die yet ghosts continuously got rewarded for it in kg3 with exclusive information, easier investigations where they were allowed to gloat about it to the living afterwards, etc when in kg2 and 2.5 the dead were perfectly capable of keeping quiet and letting the game run normally with no complaints because the necessity of players outright leaving the game was understood.

ive openly expressed how i disliked the amount of coming back from the dead mechanics and ability to gain ghost chat info (even worse) from doing so this game but it's still nowhere near as bad as what was going on in 3 attitude-wise thanks to people being significantly better sports about the whole thing.

as for the "ez case" thing: that wasn't directed at sp, it's not really his whole fault that this case wound up so simple, he got left as literally the only suspect like two accounts in when people could have been timelined as being upstairs at the time of the murder by yrr to create more suspects but weren't. heck we actually got the suspect wrong and were going to lynch lassie because SP had successfully come up with a story and murder plot good enough to save his human character.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
ghosts just solved this case, keep up living players
Crash Bandicoot
gah shit