Yrrzy
Oh Fuck!

@sealelement has been found DEAD in what remains of the ELEVATOR.

Her AFFLICTION was as follows:

AFFLICTION: Urinational Pleasure
SYMPTOMS: You have a keen Piss Sense, being aware of all urination activity in the vicinity.
TREATMENT: Resist the Piss - Holding it in will relieve your symptoms. Additionally, your side-effects can only be activated automatically or by other people.
SIDE-EFFECTS:
+Pee your pants, leaving a trail of pee wherever you go.

case file
-She has been STABBED by the KNIFE she is holding.
-It is unclear if the FALL or the STAB WOUND killed her.
-The ELEVATOR CABLES have been severed.
-The ELEVATOR has been SEVERELY DAMAGED by falling from the TOP FLOOR, it is now COMPLETELY INOPERATIONAL.
-There is a DENT in the MONOSHIKA STATUE

MED REMOVAL LOG
TOXISANGUINE
UROFEN
ROFLIPNOL
CORDYCEPS
2 CYANIDE
DEATH'S ESPRESSO
YELLEX

Current Map
[Image: BFZBDEu.png]

Living Players
@Two_Finger
@Fun With Despair
@Pea
@Draku
@Dude
@Lassie & @Shadow the Hedgehog
@"Blasterwyrms"

You have until 4PM PST tomorrow to solve it, unless an extension is needed.
Draku
-wake up in superchao's room
-compelled by a strange force, the notes i intended to write are warped
-go to the lobby as my body is compelled to move, drop my note that was in my actions, seal waiting for the elevator, blasterwyrms (surrounded by cats) goes to the cafeteria, dude comes downstairs, two leaves the foyer for the gift shop
-my body steels itself in place in the lobby, seal gets into the elevator, two leaves the gift shop as dude enters it
-whip out a gun. wait, what?
-OH GOD WHY AM I SHOOTING MYSELF HELP
-elevator crash throws off my aim and i fight for control over my own body, slamming my head into the floor and knocking myself out. lassie and dude witness this
-wake up, my control returned to me, as my actual actions resume and i go to check out the foyer to see if anyone's pressed buttons tonight (8 of 17 are down)
-go to the east hall, fun with despair goes upstairs. while i'm passing through the lobby i see the elevator broken with its doors open, with the bodies of seal and shadow inside. (added after a yrr retcon)
-go to superchao's room and get my stuff from there, head back to my own room through the lobby
-blasterwyrms surrounded by cats comes downstairs with elyk's handless corpse, hurling it at the monokuma statue while shouting. the body clangs into the statue and dents it.
-return to my room and drop my card, which i can now actually read says "IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS I FAILED". why

my first card was meant to say "BUTTONS MORE LIKE BUTT-ONS LMAO", what'd it get changed to if anyone saw it?
Draku
@Yrrzy is there a way to check living players for drug traces or only the dead?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
(CATS are not mentioned in any accounts cause I forgot, but for clarification, any time you see BLASTERWYRMS in your account he is surrounded by cats)
Yrrzy
(Sep 8, 2017 at 7:46 PM)Draku Wrote: @Yrrzy is there a way to check living players for drug traces or only the dead?

Can't inspect players ;)
Fun With Despair
I want to check Seal's body. Specifically the stab wound.
Yrrzy
(Sep 8, 2017 at 7:52 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I want to check Seal's body. Specifically the stab wound.

The KNIFE is still embedded in her chest, her hand is HOLDING it.
She is LYING ON TOP of it.
Fun With Despair
Is it a kitchen knife?
Yrrzy
(Sep 8, 2017 at 8:10 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Is it a kitchen knife?

Yes.
Crash Bandicoot

>Wake up.

>Nya

>Get up and leave my room. I meet SEAL in the HALL.

>We head to the LOBBY together. She stops and waits for the ELEVATOR while I head into the CAFETERIA.

>See DUDE come downstairs, DRAKU coming in from the EAST HALL, and TWO_FINGER from the FOYER.

>Eating at the CAFETERIA, when I hear a LOUD CRASH and GUNSHOT from the LOBBY. Uh, I think I'll maybe stay outta there for now.

>Head to the MORGUE via the WEST STAIRS. Time to finish what ELYK started.

>I give ELYK'S CORPSE, which is missing its HANDS, FERRODERMEX. I then drag the corpse out of the MORGUE.

>I drag it to the ELEVATOR, which is now BUSTED. Damn.

>I then drag ELYK down the STAIRS, passing FUN WITH DESPAIR as he heads to SURGERY.

>I arrive in the LOBBY as DRAKU leaves the EAST HALL. The ELEVATOR is broken open, and from within I can see SEAL and SHADOW.

>I cannot let this get to me. I'm on a mission. I start swinging ELYK around, gaining velocity until momentum keeps me swining.

>"SO LONG-Y, ELYK" I hurl ELYK at the MONOSHIKA STATUE, a metallic CLANG reverberates as ELYK makes contact.

>DRAKU leaves towards WEST HALL and I drag ELYK back upstairs.

>I run into DESPAIR once again, and I challenge him to a STARING CONTEST. He refuses to take off his sunglasses. Fucker.

>I drag ELYK through the LABS and drop him off back at the MORGUE. Head to the PHARMACY through SURGERY, passing DESPAIR by once more.

>Grab some MEDS and analyse them at the LABS.

>I head to the OFFICE and give some MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES over the PA. I take the WEST STAIRS downstairs, cutting through the LABS.

>Upon arriving in the CAFETERIA I pass out.

>Nya

Shadow the Hedgehog
SHADOW:
-Give LASSIE a NICOTINE PATCH. INSTRUCT her to go to the KITCHEN and grab a KNIFE and bring it to me UPSTAIRS.
-Take ELEVATOR up and wait inside with the doors open for LASSIE, who brings me KNIFE. I send her to look around the complex afterwards, SPLITTING UP.
-Before I can exit the ELEVATOR, the doors shut as it is CALLED DOWN.
-SEAL enters the ELEVATOR and ATTACKS me when the doors close, wrestling the KNIFE away from me as the ELEVATOR heads back up. She THREATENS me with the KNIFE.
-All of a sudden, the ELEVATOR makes STRANGE NOISES and SUDDENLY DROPS, I hit my HEAD on the CEILING and fall UNCONSCIOUS in the ELEVATOR the rest of the night.

LASSIE:
-SHADOW gives me NICOTINE PATCH.
-Go to KITCHEN, GRAB KNIFE.
-Bring it UPSTAIRS, passing DUDE entering SURGERY as I pass through the LABS and head towards SHADOW who is waiting in the OPEN ELEVATOR.
-GIVE KNIFE.
-ELEVATOR doors close after I leave.
-Wander around UPSTAIRS, before hearing a LOUD NOISE DOWNSTAIRS that I go to INVESTIGATE.
-See DRAKU slam head against floor, DUDE leaving GIFT SHOP as well as TWO FINGER heading to WEST HALL.
-SNIFF around LOBBY for a bit, seeing DUDE go to EAST HALL.
-Go to EAST HALL a little after him, seeing him sneaking out of MY ROOM and heading to GARDEN.
-Sneak into DREI'S room and SHIT ON THE FLOOR.
-A piece of PAPER in EAST HALL.
-Go to GARDEN, where I see DUDE wheeling BED into WEST HALL and TWO FINGER going to sleep in the GARDEN.
-Climb BED PILE and go to sleep too.
Dude
@Yrrzy is her skull fucking shattered or anything like that

also, if the elevator drop caused her to stab herself, is it a suicide or is the elevator saboteur the culprit?
Shadow the Hedgehog
@Yrrzy is it possible that the ELEVATOR CRASH caused SEAL to fall on the KNIFE?

Also, yes, would the person who caused the ELEVATOR CRASH be the murderer if this is the case?
Yrrzy
(Sep 8, 2017 at 8:52 PM)Dude Wrote: @Yrrzy is her skull fucking shattered or anything like that

No, she's just bruised/battered from the crash.

(Sep 8, 2017 at 8:52 PM)Dude Wrote: also, if the elevator drop caused her to stab herself, is it a suicide or is the elevator saboteur the culprit?
(Sep 8, 2017 at 8:53 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: Also, yes, would the person who caused the ELEVATOR CRASH be the murderer?

The saboteur would be the culprit, yes.

(Sep 8, 2017 at 8:53 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: @Yrrzy is it possible that the ELEVATOR CRASH caused SEAL to fall on the KNIFE?

it is possible, yes.
Dude
@Yrrzy gonna have to examine the elevator closely
looking for them signs of sabotage
Yrrzy
The CABLES have been SEVERED.
The ELEVATOR itself is smashed up from falling.
Dude
@Yrrzy how thick are those cables, what kind of tool would you need to cut em?
Yrrzy
The CABLES are fairly thick but with enough DETERMINATION you could cut through them with anything sharp.

Kind of a bad design if I'm honest.
Crash Bandicoot
I'd like to check both in and AROUND the ELEVATOR for blood. perhaps also check the blood for freshness
Dude
@Yrrzy how clean is the cut in the elevator cable?
also what wyrms said, where's the blood, especially in relation to the body?