Yrrzy
(Sep 8, 2017 at 9:19 PM)Blasterwyrms Wrote: I'd like to check both in and AROUND the ELEVATOR for blood. perhaps also check the blood for freshness

The blood is really just all over the floor.
(Sep 8, 2017 at 9:33 PM)Dude Wrote: @Yrrzy how clean is the cut in the elevator cable?

Its hard to tell, as cable frays when cut.
Fun With Despair
If I was to cut halfway through an elevator cable, would it fall later in the night with no intervention from me?
Yrrzy
(Sep 8, 2017 at 9:40 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: If I was to cut halfway through an elevator cable, would it fall later in the night with no intervention from me?

in theory, it would snap as soon as the elevator began moving
Shadow the Hedgehog
Question 1: Can you confirm that I got a bruise from hitting my head in the elevator @Yrrzy?

FTR, one of my recognisol questions which I can only ask questions specifically based on confirming parts of my witness account like this.
Yrrzy
SHADOW does indeed have a BRUISE from hitting his HEAD in the ELEVATOR.
Shadow the Hedgehog
Question 2: @Yrrzy Can you confirm SHADOW was UNCONSCIOUS in the ELEVATOR after the CRASH?
Yrrzy
(Sep 8, 2017 at 9:49 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: @Yrrzy Can you confirm SHADOW was UNCONSCIOUS in the ELEVATOR after the CRASH?

SHADOW was indeed UNCONSCIOUS for the majority of the night after the CRASH.
Shadow the Hedgehog
@Yrrzy Question 3: please confirm that Lassie was WANDERING AROUND UPSTAIRS and that my account doesn't say specifically where.
Yrrzy
LASSIE'S account does indeed say that she "wander[s] around upstairs" without specifying where.
Shadow the Hedgehog
I now am out of recognisol questions, for the record.
Crash Bandicoot
@Yrrzy please check SEAL for any medication in her bloodstream/ body
Dude
it's time for me to post my

abridged witness account with the important details

-i pass through surgery on the way to the stairs, passing lassie carrying a knife
-head downstairs
-seal's waiting for the elevator
-blasterwyrms heads into the cafeteria
-draku "leaves east hall" (west hall? east dorms? wtf yrr)
-two goes into the gift shop
-head into the gift shop myself, two leaves
-while looting, CRASH and a GUNSHOT happen
-return to the lobby
-lassie comes downstairs
-two is heading to "east hall" (no seriously what)
-elevator's fucked
-draku knocks himself out in the lobby

from these statements and previous ones, i'll just show where everyone was at the time of the elevator crash

@Two_Finger -lobby
@Fun With Despair -woke up just before i went to bed (from discord), wasn't seen beforehand so i'd be inclined to believe him
@Pea -told me he wasn't going to attempt but that's not an alibi
@Draku -lobby
@Dude -giftshop
@Lassie SUSPICIOUSLY upstairs
@Shadow the Hedgehog -elevator
@Blasterwyrms -cafeteria

with this in mind

it's still shadow or lassie lmao

here's the important bits
1: shadow NEVER confirmed that seal took the knife, just that the elevator knocked him out (he wasted two confirmations on it, even!)
2: lassie was confirmed as "wandering at night", but never confirmed it was "when the elevator fell"

so basically we have two suspects who are the same fucking person this is unironically the worst role ever
Shadow the Hedgehog
@Yrrzy literally told you RECOGNISOL can't be used to confirm or deny a kill in Discord. Truther shit nerfed after KG3.
Dude
(Sep 8, 2017 at 10:33 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: @Yrrzy literally told you RECOGNISOL can't be used to confirm or deny a kill in Discord. Truther shit nerfed after KG3.

you specifically wasted two questions confirming the same thing, when you could've confirmed if seal took the knife, or had the knife when the elevator fell
otherwise, we have to go on YOUR WORD ALONE, when this would have easily confirmed that shadow wasn't the killer

also, you didn't use MY wording for the lassie question, or a similar substitute, so don't blame that on me
not that mine would've been valid apparently
Shadow the Hedgehog
whatever you say dude
Draku
Dude - Today at 5:53 PM
sp: confirm lassie didn't see anyone in the hallways before the elevator dropped

yup it was a dodge lmfao

ez case
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Crash Bandicoot
I do think that question might not've gotten any fruitful results since Yrr confirmed that Lassie's account for being upstairs is rather vague. I will say however, that using the first two Recignisol questions to confirm essentially the same thing (that Shadow was injured as a result of the elevator crash) is incredibly suspicious.
Shadow the Hedgehog
ok pick and choose whatever you want from discord meanwhile here comes the log in context
Quote:Dude - Today at 2:53 PM
sp: confirm lassie didn't see anyone in the hallways before the elevator dropped
otherwise i'm gonna say old yeller time

Dude - Today at 2:54 PM
or confirm lassie's location
whatever works

hot dog - Today at 2:55 PM
my account doesn't state where LASSIE wanders around so I can't confirm her location, just that she was UPSTAIRS

Dude - Today at 2:56 PM
otherwise lassie would've seen me?
you just said recognizol might be messing with lassie's account
if you can't question it with lassie's, then obviously it doesn't(edited)

hot dog - Today at 2:57 PM
what

I need to confirm details in my account already I can't just ask for additional information with it

the account literally says Lassie "WANDERS AROUND UPSTAIRS"
it doesn't say where

Dude - Today at 2:58 PM
fine
confirm that

hot dog - Today at 2:58 PM
ok

did lassie wander aimlessly so she could have a chance to miss the true not-lassie culprit?
it's lassie's """alibi""" unless somebody else wants to object(edited)
Draku
Fact is he was asked to ask that and instead asked his own created question and claimed it was indeed Dude's.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Shadow the Hedgehog
(Sep 8, 2017 at 10:55 PM)Draku Wrote: Fact is he was asked to ask that and instead asked his own created question and claimed it was indeed Dude's.
the account literally says Lassie "WANDERS AROUND UPSTAIRS"
it doesn't say where

fine
confirm that

hot dog - Today at 2:58 PM
ok

Please put on your glasses, Velma.