Dude
(Sep 8, 2017 at 10:42 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: whatever you say dude
(Sep 8, 2017 at 10:54 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: ok pick and choose whatever you want from discord meanwhile here comes the log in context
(Sep 8, 2017 at 10:57 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote: Please put on your glasses, Velma.
[Image: zPzNIHE.jpg]

lassie is the ONLY ONE that was upstairs to cut the elevator
disprove that.
Shadow the Hedgehog
I can't.

Yrrzy confirmed I can't even confirm her whereabouts because she "wandered around upstairs".
Pea
i went to aidan's room and slept there. i saw dude on my way to the room.
Dude
you can't because it's the truth
lassie cut the elevator
Shadow the Hedgehog
(Sep 8, 2017 at 11:03 PM)Pea Wrote: i went to aidan's room and slept there. i saw dude on my way to the room.
is this your entire account
Pea
as much as i can share, yes. you can already connect the dots with what the others said
Draku
(Sep 8, 2017 at 11:03 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote:
(Sep 8, 2017 at 11:03 PM)Pea Wrote: i went to aidan's room and slept there. i saw dude on my way to the room.
don't complain when u leave out the part where you set up the murder
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
(Sep 8, 2017 at 11:04 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Sep 8, 2017 at 11:03 PM)Shadow the Hedgehog Wrote:
don't complain when u leave out the part where you set up the murder
I was asking a fair question.

If you want to be dicks about this and shut me out from even participating like that, then no matter what happens please eject me. @Yrrzy, this is a serious request.
Pedigree
In fact, to prove I'm serious about ejecting me, I don't even want the badge I'd get if you lynched Lassie. Here's Night 6.

Night 6 Actions
Spoiler:
Night 6 Results
Spoiler:
Shame I let my emotions get in the way of a fun murder.

Spoiler:
Pea
lol
Pea
shit i should have played a spell card
sealelement
oh no im dead
100% pure gamer 100%
Mario
incredible role seal
Pea
so when do we vote
Mario
how can one kill seal of all people, on her birthday of all days, and then act like the real victim
Yrrzy
um i guess SP disqualified both his characters simultaneously by posting their accounts and asking to be removed from the game
Yrrzy
so this case is over :T
Dude
rip
Pea
when do we vote tho
Crash Bandicoot
i was under the impression that i was the only one getting salty about the ghosts "gloating" about solving the case early in kg3 but i guess not