Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pedigree
actually iirc there were people around my age or older

I feel like the audience MFGG appeals to got a bit younger, gradually, over the years
Spritanium
I think before social media, internet users were just less earnest and much better at pretending to be cool than they are now

So I don't think the audience of MFGG has gotten younger, there are just fewer members typing through a filter of coolness
[Image: supercorrect.png]
EH2
(Sep 13, 2017 at 2:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote: internet users were just less earnest and much better at pretending to be cool than they are now

Reminder that a literal 12 year old was so good at pretending to be cool we fucking believed it
Yrrzy
(Sep 13, 2017 at 3:17 PM)EH2 Wrote:
(Sep 13, 2017 at 2:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote: internet users were just less earnest and much better at pretending to be cool than they are now

Reminder that a literal 12 year old was so good at pretending to be cool we fucking believed it

and made him admin
Pedigree
wasn't fanguy 30 like 15 years ago, for some reason I'm thinking so
How does it feel knowing that you'll probably be 50+ by the time One Piece is finished? hbd
Pedigree
Indifference, to be honest, I've never seen a single episode or read a single manga of One Piece.
sealelement
what kind of cake did you have
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
Someone forcefed me a whole 1/2 sheet cake once a long time ago as part of a kinky scene, so I don't like cake. Instead, we had ice cream with a variety of toppings. I did vanilla with oreo chunks and that magic shell chocolate shit.
Briraka
happy birthday, mi doggo.Thumbs Up
EH2
(Sep 14, 2017 at 2:51 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Someone forcefed me a whole 1/2 sheet cake once a long time ago as part of a kinky scene

Scene as in clique or scene as in footage?
Pedigree
no footage

when you're referring to a kinky scene it's basically referring to the whole setup
Spritanium
Have you ever done squat cobbler
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Puddin
For how many years have you owned your fursuit?
Pedigree
Sprite: wut

Pud: 5