Fun With Despair
So there I was, walking around Nicholas Sheran park, when I decided to stop at the gas station for a snack.

It was a good snack, by the way. A cheese and jalapeno Taquito. High quality, you know? Anyway, when I left, I walked down a street labeled "Lafayette Blvd". Naturally, I took this path because the name was something of a sassy black woman in an exploitation film. Good shit, Lethbridge, I appreciate your naming conventions. Hopefully we'll get some other memey shit like the Percy Peterson Parkade down the line.

So, when I walked down this street, to my surprise I found a fucking playground of all things, tucked away in the middle of nowhere. With a profound look of awe on my face at my new discovery, I moved closer, and my entire demeanor shifted to one of the utmost despair.

[Image: Cl0aMMel.jpg]

What the fuck is this shit?

We've seen good playgrounds, and we've seen mediocre, but this is just outright bad. Not only is it small, but all the slides are fucking trash and this picture literally encompasses the entire thing. No swings, no theme, and it doesn't even have that meme wheel that no one likes.

Actually, this one is so dog shit that my phone battery went from 15% to dead immediately upon taking this photo, and I had to walk back home disappointed and without even the minus world podcast to listen to.

Fucking hell, this place is cursed.

the verdict: 1/10

[Image: 4lb19Mkl.jpg]

This playground fucking sucks. It's small, it's shit, and jesus christ they didn't even try. They name their neighborhood after a stereotypical black woman to lure you in, but once you're in, god damn do they disappoint. This park is like sucking a dick only to find out it's dynamite and boom you're fuckin dead.

KG4 murder idea right there.
Mario
[Image: 1TmKD0M.png]
Draku
LMFAO

that's fucking atrocious
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
(Sep 16, 2017 at 3:46 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: and it doesn't even have that meme wheel that no one likes.

[Image: mOJmRAg.png]
Fun With Despair
How the fuck did i walk right past a meme wheel and not notice
Yrrzy
FWD EXPOSED
Elyk
sham reviewer
Draku
oh shit.

elyk where is your playground review to dethrone FWD?
Elyk
I'm not wearing any clothes today which greatly limits the number of known playgrounds I can visit down to zero but I may be wearing clothes tomorrow.
Mario
ah yes, the weekly observance of the Day of Nudity
Draku
(Sep 16, 2017 at 4:44 PM)Elyk Wrote: I'm not wearing any clothes today which greatly limits the number of known playgrounds I can visit down to zero but I may be wearing clothes tomorrow.
i know you're excited about symphogear but that's taking it too far