Fun With Despair
Well, it looks like we've hit the 10th day of this series. Man, time really flies when you're acting like a fucking manchild, doesn't it?

Anyway, today I've decided to venture out to Princeton Park. This little place is actually only a literal five minute walk from my house too, which is certainly a nice thing.

[Image: 6zAWjdcl.jpg]

Anyway, this playground is indeed pretty small, but aesthetically it actually seems to borrow a lot of Nicholas Sheran Park's thing. Less so in theming, and moreso in color, although if you'll look to the right, you'll notice another plastic rock, similar to the one leading up to good ol' NSP. Makes me wonder almost if the two were designed around the same time, or by the same person.

[Image: nLMs8Fkl.jpg]

AWWWWW YEAH IT'S ONE OF THESE. This is EXACTLY like the cup 'o fun that Colombia Park had, except with a slightly less autistic design. Rather that the awkward position of just putting your ass in a big cup, these are a lot more seat-like and are far more comfortable. This comes with the mild downside of being a lot easier to fall off of than the cup though, which I suppose can either make these more or less fun, depending on perspective. Either way, great piece of playground equipment.

[Image: zuEIpisl.jpg]
[Image: AcrjMP2l.jpg]

The swings on this one come in a variety of heights and shapes, which is cool. In addition to a normal swing, there are two with a very distinct U shape to them, as well as the little diaper baby bitch swing that only Draku uses. The normal swing is pretty average, but the U swings do a great job of securing your ass in place for a great experience. Especially notable is the one that's way the fuck off the ground. The chain on that one looks weird, but it's literally impossible to straighten, so it's just like that. Regardless of whether it was built like that or just got janked up, having such a high swing is great as an option.

There's also the climbing structure, which just outright combines all the classic climbing things, like a climbing rock wall and a chain ladder, in addition to some plastic pipe things too. Not sure about how I feel regarding isolating all the climbing away from the main playground, but it does okay for what it is, I guess.

[Image: qzjhZtDl.jpg]

there are some very generic monkeybars too, but... yeah not much to say on these tbh

[Image: xf8cNsZl.jpg]
[Image: XgCklGBl.jpg]

In the middle of the playground, serving as a bridge, is another rock like back in Nicholas Sheran. It's not overly interesting, but the unique structure of it lends to it making for a bridge with many options for traversal. Finally, we get to the slide, and while a little short, this is easily the best slide of the series. It is smooth and fast as FUCK, like to an insane level. There's no patch in the middle where you slow down or anything, it's just fucking good.

THE VERDICT: 6/10

[Image: t4e7Kavl.png]

Honestly, this place is somewhat above average. It doesn't offer a whole lot compared to many playgrounds, but most of what it does offer is great, similar to Colombia Park, but with more style. I feel like this place actually would have a lot of potential for greatness if they were to expand it, because what is has generally is great, beyond the slightly janky isolated climbing patch, but as it stands, it's a nice place for an evening fall outing.
Draku
The Climbing Corner amuses me, I don't think it's an inherently bad thing to just have that all in one spot though it looks silly for it.

>impyling diaper swings

You can't even fling yourself out of those at maximum height, how dare you.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
The plastic rock bridge seems unique.
sealelement
yeah that rock bridge looks neat! also monkey bars are cool and deserve more attention
100% pure gamer 100%