MARIO ODYSSEY COMES OUT IN 26 DAYS

T-man
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Elyk
This is the most excited I have been for a video game in a long long time.
Pedigree
26 days is too fucking long so much hate
T-man
(Oct 1, 2017 at 10:31 PM)Pedigree Wrote: 26 days is too fucking long so much hate
I mean, A Hat in Time comes out this Thursday, you could play that while you waipppfftHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Spritanium
Don't make fun of Hat In Time, it's the best game of 2013
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Oct 1, 2017 at 11:31 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Don't make fun of Hat In Time, it's the best game of 2013

These days I only shit on Hat in Time because it's hip to do so, but back during its development I was very quick to talk legitimate shit. I talked so much shit I was oddly compelled to put my money where my mouth was so I paid for Alpha access to see if it was truly as shit as it appeared. Unfortunately I was not given the fish in a barrel and loaded shotgun I was expecting, instead I got a game that has incredibly fluid and satisfying movement mechanics similar to the games it's trying to mimic. If there's one thing that could do A Hat in Time in, it's its level design. The Mafia Town stage isn't necessarily bad from what I've played of the Alpha and Beta, but it feels very cluttered and hard to get a grip on.

I'm honestly looking forward to it's release so I have something to distract me from waiting for my Switch to be dehaired repaired

It might be worth a pirate even if you're someone who hates MechaBowser.
Elyk
I doubt MechaBowser will put viruses in a game of this scale so I'm going to at least give it a shot as well. But then again Osu! is spyware and a lot of people willingly play that.
Pedigree
(Oct 1, 2017 at 11:21 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2017 at 10:31 PM)Pedigree Wrote: 26 days is too fucking long so much hate
I mean, A Hat in Time comes out this Thursday, you could play that while you waipppfftHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I've got better things I need to spend my money on than Phishing: The Game.

Wouldn't that be hilarious, the gaming industry's largest phishing scam?
EH2
A Black Hat In Time
T-man
(Oct 2, 2017 at 6:10 AM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2017 at 11:21 PM)T-man Wrote:
I've got better things I need to spend my money on than Phishing: The Game.

Wouldn't that be hilarious, the gaming industry's largest phishing scam?

I’m honestly surprised the gaming press hasn’t had a field day with his past antics.
Spritanium
I don't think anybody in the gaming press cares about MFGG Royale
T-man
(Oct 2, 2017 at 2:17 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I don't think anybody in the gaming press cares about MFGG Royale

He's continued his dickhead behavior well past MFGG, friend
Spritanium
You know when you have a friend you've known for a really long time and he's always been super cool and helpful to you, but then you start talking to other people about him and you learn that by all other accounts he's a dick? That's Mechabowser for me, a part of me feels bad about shit-talking someone who was never anything but friendly to me personally
EH2
(Oct 3, 2017 at 4:22 AM)Spritanium Wrote: You know when you have a friend you've known for a really long time and he's always been super cool and helpful to you, but then you start talking to other people about him and you learn that by all other accounts he's a dick? That's Mechabowser for me, a part of me feels bad about shit-talking someone who was never anything but friendly to me personally

The amount of times I've heard and read people talking about notorious jerkasses saying "I still can't believe that [they] could do something like that!" has sort of desensitized me to those kinds of judgements of character. Like, yeah, they're not gonna be jerks to everyone, I don't think I know any person that is a jerkass to absolutely everyone they meet. But they're still jerks, and if their antics are particularly nasty then it's best to warn people about it instead of hoping they'll be part of the lucky ones.

Yeah, this sounds like the Receipt Manifesto or whatever, but this guy treated collaborators like shit and put malware inside released software, right? No way in fuck am I ever gonna install anything by him in this here machine.