Anonymous
i would post this on main but im not sure if its against the rules but i don't understand why its permitted for gato to just go on long ass meaningless drug induced rants about wanting to force fat chicks to suck his cock or whatever in the main channel and even with him blocked on discord the sheer volume with which he messages just fills up the chat with blocked messages and nobody else ever says anything
Anonymous
wow glad I haven't checked it in a while LOL
Anonymous
because hes neo fam
Anonymous
Don't ever disrespect Gato.
Anonymous
Ban Sudo for this out rageous blasphemy
Anonymous
Oh cool, I guess I'm not the only one who's sick of it.
Anonymous
The issue is mainly that "posting a lot" is an incredibly difficult rule to enforce.

No matter how stupid he is, it's hard to ban a guy for typing a lot of messages, drug fueled or not.
Anonymous
gatoposting is the best form of activity mw generates
Anonymous
but surely his rampant like. violent misogyny and shit can't be unenforceable is it? cuz like obviously i'm t olerant of some light ribbing and the general behavior some of the Rowdy Boys have but the way Gato talks about women is genuinely disgusting. the way he talks about everything is disgusting
Anonymous
Most of us have given up hope because part of the community has often expressed how as much as he's obnoxious and shits up the community, they don't really want to see one of the oldest members get kicked out like that.

And well, it's not like we haven't fucking tried to get rid of the motherfucker, but all bans he's ever received (which would be perfectly justified and strongly enforced ANYWHERE FUCKING ELSE) are either too short or easily overturned. Add to that the fact that he gets extra salty and goes around bitching that you're going against him because you're too PC or bullshit like that and the result is that trying to ban the goddamned cat is too much effort for nothing.

I just close Discord or change channels whenever he arrives and come back once I feel there should be more discussion to push his bullshit into the scrollback.
Anonymous
Shit, I can't edit here

I have to add that I really have no power to ban him in the forum or the Discord, but I sure as fuck have banned him on IRC a lot, and all those times just turn into endless drama that no one wants
Anonymous
i barely get any formal reports about the motherfucker

if anyone wants to compile a case against him with him breaking rules being documented, by all means you're free to do so

on the subject of bans being "too short" we've had a lot of discussions about ban lengths and arrived at the conclusion that shorter bans were for the better and it's not a good idea to make outliers when moderating.
Anonymous
thats understandable i just feel like at least for myself if i tried to document every thing gato's ever said that's made me want to blow my brains out just reading them again would make me finally act on it so it was better to just leave but i have to wonder why people's mentality is that older members are somehow better just by virtue of being 'active' when their 'activity' is less pleasant than like, shitting in a urinal
Anonymous
Pedigree here, and I absolutely agree with OP 100%.

Gatoposting is impossible to ignore even when blocked and he's always saying stupid shit and posting blatant misogyny in whatever channel he happens to decide to post in.
Anonymous
I legit don't understand why it's allowed to continue, I guess most people find it amusing.
Anonymous
just quarantine gato to a gatoposting channel and keep him out everywhere else

i cant stand gatoposting either, its really fucking weird and i worry about him
Anonymous
Gato doesn't post enough to warrant the hate and if OP is who I think it is then they shouldn't be bitching cause they're barely here either.
Anonymous
However, SP and him both need to like make out or something. It's hilarious but really because two furries hate each other but SP is too easy of a target and not that bad of a guy. I'd much rather see Gato meme a shithead like Draku or someone to be real family.
Anonymous
I wish i could edit my posts
Anonymous
i never really touched anon world, the post above the one above this one just kinda shows how bad of an idea it is