Uniju
okay but like is it just me that whenever you try to upload a batch of images it takes like 5 minutes and at the bottom of the screen there's the little rounded boxes tha tkeep popping up saying like "your image failed to upload" and by the time it's finally finished you're left with like 5~10 images out of the like 30 you were uploading and you just have to look at which ones uploaded and which ones didn't and fucking upload the ones that you didn't get through the first time again and by the time you're done you've had to do like 5 uploads i have literally no idea why this happens, one or two people have told me it happens ot them too(sometimes even with individual images!!) but i guess it doesn't happen to EVERYONE or else they would have fixed it by now(lol fucking hopefully) like this never happened until maybe a year ago when it suddenly started and it's been happening ever since, i've tried different browsers but it doesn't do shit
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Aidan
Yes
Also they display images out of order fsr which is weak as fuck when you're uploading images in chronological sequence and they cock it up
God
you can still upload via mobile using this link: https://imgur.com/upload
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Draku
(Oct 10, 2017 at 10:38 PM)Uniju Wrote: okay but like is it just me that whenever you try to upload a batch of images it takes like 5 minutes and at the bottom of the screen there's the little rounded boxes tha tkeep popping up saying like "your image failed to upload" and by the time it's finally finished you're left with like 5~10 images out of the like 30 you were uploading and you just have to look at which ones uploaded and which ones didn't and fucking upload the ones that you didn't get through the first time again and by the time you're done you've had to do like 5 uploads i have literally no idea why this happens, one or two people have told me it happens ot them too(sometimes even with individual images!!) but i guess it doesn't happen to EVERYONE or else they would have fixed it by now(lol fucking hopefully) like this never happened until maybe a year ago when it suddenly started and it's been happening ever since, i've tried different browsers but it doesn't do shit
HOLY SHIT FUCK THIS
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
(Oct 11, 2017 at 12:01 AM)God Wrote: you can still upload via mobile using this link: https://imgur.com/upload
thanks for sharing this 1 weird tip (discovered by a mom) that makes scientists pissed