anybody tried the firefox beta yet

kaZaam
its fuckin nice. makes titles on here look all blurry tho which is shit
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
Beta, huh? How do I initiate this beta? Is it something I need to find from their site or can I opt in with my browser?
kaZaam
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/ & nah it's its own thing i think. it might fuck with the settings on the stable version or something but i havent found any reasons to go back lol
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
thank you my friend
T-man
just now installed it, looks pretty snazzy so far
Spooks?
Firefox Beta?

I swear, all these new-age technologies from not-for-profit organizations are making kids soft.

You know what you should use? Microsoft Edge. Why bother with the latest and greatest in browser experiences when you can instead place your trust in big businesses and their bundled-in software?

When has a big corporation ever steered you wrong?
Spritanium
My favorite part of Edge is how whenever I open Chrome on a fresh boot I get a popup from the closed Edge browser begging me to use it instead
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
(Oct 6, 2017 at 1:32 AM)Spritanium Wrote: My favorite part of Edge is how whenever I open Chrome on a fresh boot I get a popup from the closed Edge browser begging me to use it instead

[Image: Ow_the_edge.jpg]
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
I'm going to wait for the stable, but I'm really excited. This was built from the ground up as in they literally created a programming language (Rust, which is awesome) and then built key aspects of the browser with it. It's disappointing Firefox is switching it's extensions over to the google format but it'll probably be best in the long run for everyone.