Spritanium
As head of MW Easymode I will be giving useful Minus World Tips every day for the next 14 days.

Note: if you don't have a pacifier then don't look in this thread or else you could be banned

Anyway let's get started

Tip 1:

Join me tomorrow for more EASYMODE TIPS
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pedigree
The best easy mode tip: if you want to max your rally, whoops spam is one of the best ways to do it. Just check my rally out now.
Mario
honestly i forget drafts even exist. was this a new feature in mybb or have we always had it?
Spritanium
Welcome to Day 2 of Minus World Easymode Tips, we have a great one for you today

Tip 2:
Mario
[Image: fDODdBq.png]

I gotta hand it to Lakitu. These enemies are a pain in the ass when they show up, flying too far above you and constantly tossing shit your way. A pretty cleaver idea for an enemy. But the real magic happens when you finally find a way to defeat one- you get to take their cloud and ride it around. Fuckin Cool. Weirdly enough in the transition to 3d one of these dudes became Mario's personal camera man- what's up with that?? Anyway, enemies you can ride around their stuff is cool as hell, god bless @Yrrzy
Spritanium
Tip 3:
Spritanium
Alright it's day 4, we're getting into the thick of things now so it's time to reveal the true Deep Life Hacks

Tip 4:
Spritanium
Tip 5: