Minus World Easymode: Pacifier Applications

Spritanium
For a limited time only I am allowing anybody who has a tough time with the metagame to apply for an official easy mode pacifier.

Benefits to having a pacifier
- People might feel bad for you and make nicer posts
- If you make a post that misses the mark people will be like "oh it's okay they're just a baby"
- Keeps you calm when there aren't any nearby nipples to suck on

If you desire a pacifier of your own then just reply to this thread with answers to the following questions:

1. How old are you?
2. Why do you want a pacifier?
3. How do you think your pacifier will improve your metagame performance?

Keep in mind there are a very limited supply of pacifiers so I will only be giving out ONE each day. If nobody applies on a given day then I'll be sad, but that's okay because I have a pacifier
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pea
my pacifier broke can i have another
Spritanium
It looks fine to me
Pea
no see it's broke it keeps going everywhere
Draku
im a sexy widdle baby
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
do u think nanoha is into baby play? or maybe fate is more about it. post theories about which of the two is more into it here
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Oct 9, 2017 at 10:00 AM)sealelement Wrote: do u think nanoha is into baby play? or maybe fate is more about it. post theories about which of the two is more into it here
LMAO
Aidan
(Oct 9, 2017 at 10:00 AM)sealelement Wrote: do u think nanoha is into baby play? or maybe fate is more about it. post theories about which of the two is more into it here

uh both definitely want to be the mom
maybe fate less so
Draku
where the FUCK is my pacifier
Spritanium
Fill out the form nerd
Draku
(Oct 10, 2017 at 7:00 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Fill out the form nerd
i filled it out in my first post in this thread in a single statement that answered all three questions. if anything i should get every pacifier for being so efficient
Draku
(Oct 9, 2017 at 5:13 AM)Spritanium Wrote: 1. How old are you?
"im a sexy widdle baby" doesnt leave much room there for questions
(Oct 9, 2017 at 5:13 AM)Spritanium Wrote: 2. Why do you want a pacifier?
"im a sexy widdle baby" also answers why i would need a pacifier.
(Oct 9, 2017 at 5:13 AM)Spritanium Wrote: 3. How do you think your pacifier will improve your metagame performance?
by virtue of posting "im a sexy widdle baby" it shows that i can't make a quality post without ripping off content from elsewhere on the internet thus i need to activate easy mode in order to be on level with everyone else
Spritanium
After going over your application I am pleased to announce that you are officially babby enough for a pacifier