Mario
alright I don't actually have any obligation to post or review anything but I might as well to make the board as big of a clusterfuck as possible... so here's the first of a handful of online communities I know about

So I'm going to share

[Image: 43CFEY6.png?1]

How did I come across this? Back in like late 2006, I found a forum a friend of mine was hanging out on and signed up (this isnt gaming latest but ill get to that). AT THE SAME TIME the guy who created that iteration of the board's best friend went on a rampage and was messing up the board misusing admin powers and sending the community into chaos. He decided to admin everyone who was online and then remove admin from everyone after a short bit. Hilariously he didn't unadmin me, and for some reason this made me the Savior of this community and I admined it for a few years. One of the members there was a dude who was accessing the forum from the fuckin Wii web browser. I have no idea how he managed, but eventually he shared that he became a moderator of a forum (despite only having a wii web browser??) and shared it. This forum would later become GAMING LATEST

but it wasn't gaming latest yet. Back then (which was like 2007 or 2008??) it was called GAMING FORCE, despite a longer lived community of the same name already existing. It kept that name for years even though I pointed out it wasn't exactly an original name. I'm not sure when it changed name to GAMING LATEST but that's what it is now.

ABOUT THE FORUM....................

I don't really know too much about it. The admin is named Demon_Skeith (demon keith???) and he's been running the show since the start. I don't think he likes me but I can't remember our interactions at all since this was around like 10 years ago lol. It seems like people actually use the forum and post at it? Probably not extremely active but it's been steadily living on for as long as it has. It's one of those places that has Too Many Fucking Forums, where the admin just makes a board for anything they can think of and hope there's activity in it.

The board has shifted software so many times yet each time the owner goes out of his way to find as many forum mods to shove on the forum as possible so there's just tons of things going on. It looks like the current version is pretty toned down but it has a load of stuff and i look at it and go WTF???

When I check out the rules I feel like I'm getting into a weird portal into the past. check them out. It's a big long list of rules that they probably copied from other places and don't really care all that much about. Theyre OK I guess but you get stuff about bumping and double posting and those kind of rules always feel like they're just put on forums without too much thought.

Anyway I guess it's worth checking out?? I'd like to know what the Minus World thinks of the place. Maybe we can share our video game memes with them or whatever hte fuck
Aidan
lmao is that vivian james in the header
i think skeith is a .hack reference? but i only played a couple hours of that game so idk

also i love that there's a board for "Gaming News & Trailers," "Video Game Discussion" and the "Gamers Hub." focus on what you're good at i guess
Spritanium
Wow that forum must be serious business if they paid for xenforo

Also Skeith is a neopet, maybe it's something to do with that lol
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
(Oct 9, 2017 at 3:02 PM)Aidan Wrote: lmao is that vivian james in the header
it definitely is, i figure it's just a case of 'this pic i found on google images is cool, lets use it for a header No Copyright Intended'

(Oct 9, 2017 at 3:02 PM)Aidan Wrote: also i love that there's a board for "Gaming News & Trailers," "Video Game Discussion" and the "Gamers Hub." focus on what you're good at i guess

so many boards idk how you even figure out where to post anything

(Oct 9, 2017 at 3:13 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Wow that forum must be serious business if they paid for xenforo

Also Skeith is a neopet, maybe it's something to do with that lol

i think the admin just loves his forum lol