Syx posts friends once a day for 14 days

Syaxamaphone
Day 1 (Oct 10/17): Toki

[Image: __japanese_crested_ibis_kemono_friends_d...8ff091.jpg]

Toki is my personal favorite friend. There are a lot of great friends but I feel that Toki-chan really takes the cake. I like that she has big wings on her head. Someone on MW told me they thought her wings were ugly once. Fuck 'em her wings are cute! CUTE!!

Toki sings songs about friends, it is impossible to be any more pure than that. 10/10 friend!
Syaxamaphone
Day 2 (Oct 11/17):

[Image: __lion_and_moose_kemono_friends_drawn_by...07183d.jpg]

Moose is an all-around good girl! The kind of girl who will kick your ass! I bet she can bench press this entire community with one hand! Moose more like Moost best animal of 2017 am I right?? Some people may be able to outsmart her, but but I have yet to meet one who could outsmart bullet!

Overall 10/10
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Aidan
i don't know anything about this show but i'd probably confess to moose
Syaxamaphone
(Oct 11, 2017 at 4:18 AM)Aidan Wrote: i don't know anything about this show but i'd probably confess to moose

Thats ok, stick with me and over the next 12 days you'll learn everything you need to know about the residents of Japari Park!
Yrrzy
[Image: 0aa3afb3cbe3468fc6e43e50070b0810.png]
Syaxamaphone
Day 3 (Oct 12/17):

[Image: ToR5SEU.png]

Be kind to Sand cat, she has a severe case of ADHD. If Japari Park has television I am sure she would binge watch entire series in a single night, obsess about it on tumblr for about a week and then move on to the next thing, never looking back. Her best friend is a cute snek. I wish there was more art with both of them together.

Overall 10/10 a good friend
Syaxamaphone
Day 4 (Oct 13/17):

[Image: DL8i8ssX4AERnog.jpg]

This is beaver, she is literally the kind of MFGGer who will remake their engine over and over for their entire lives but not once finish a game with it. Luckily she has her good wife to make her fan gaming dreams a reality. Look out comiket, there's a new doujin pair on the scene!

Overall a good friend, 10/10!
Aidan
beaver is prob Japanese but i'm just going to pretend she's Canadian
good to see my country making great Friends
Syaxamaphone
Day 5 (Oct 14/17):

[Image: C5c0SaFUYAAwXIy.jpg:large]

Serval is a good friend. Perhaps even the best! Kaban is very lucky to have someone that cares very deeply for them and would basically put their lives on hold to help them. I think we all need a Serval in our lives.

What I'm trying to say is 10/10.
Syaxamaphone
Day 6 (Oct 15/17):

[Image: __grape_kun_and_humboldt_penguin_kemono_...95fe03.jpg]

Grape-Kun was a good boy! Even after his penguin wife dumped him, he never gave up on love! He was an inspiration! We could all learn a thing or seven from this magnificent penguin. He is gone from our zoo but he will never be gone from our hearts. I hope he finds love in Japari Park...

11/10 friend, my sister cried when I told her he died.
sealelement
poor grape-kun, you were so wonderful :(

truely grape-kun is the best friend, the first 11/10 friend i would propose
100% pure gamer 100%
Syaxamaphone
I have amended the original post
Aidan
rest in peace penguin-bro, you achieved what many of us can only dream of: having your waifu manifest in the 3d plane
Syaxamaphone
Day 7 (Oct 16/17):

[Image: vsERR26.png]

Margay in all forms of KF media is always a raging lesbian. In the manga she makes girl couples show affection in exchange for cake. I'm absolutely sure she's one of those people that internally ship all of their irl friends. I wonder which penguins she sees together? Her glasses are really cute.

10/10 friend whom I would gladly share my yuri with
Syaxamaphone
Day 8 (Oct 17/17):

[Image: 8m4JRbl.png]

Shoebill doesn't say much. She mostly just stares. I don't think she realizes that its rude. She's just got a little social anxiety so don't be too mean to her, ok? I like to think that she'd be a really chill friend to have. Maybe she'd add me on twitter if I asked???

10/10 if she hits me up, 10/10 if she doesn't it's no big deal.
Two_Finger
shoebill shows up in Ys8! very cute

Spoiler:
Syaxamaphone
Day 9 (Oct 18/17):

[Image: 5n2Jg7e.png]

Raccoon is the very definition of doing your best. Even though she can't really do much of anything, she still never gives up. She crossed deserts, jungles, climbed mountains and drank tea to follow Kaban. We could all learn something from this trash panda.

10/10 friend nano da
Syaxamaphone
Day 10 (Oct 19/17):

[Image: z1pcTbB.png]

White Rhino is tough! I bet if she were an MMO character she'd be a tank. Protect her kemono friends with her life! She's a little slow though. Poor Moose has her just rush in, but she would be much better on defense! Moose needs a better strategist...

Wouldn't that plated armour scratch her bare legs???

10/10 a worthy opponent in battle
Syaxamaphone
Day 11 (Oct 20/17):

[Image: __alpaca_suri_kemono_friends_drawn_by_mo...05ebdb.jpg]

Alpaca is an upstanding citizen of Japari Park. She runs a cute cafe! Too bad its on a mountain and almost impossible for most friends to get to. She really could have used a realtor. I would love to visit her cafe. I would buy 6 or 7 teas and listen to Toki sing her song about friends.

10/10 probably very soft
Aidan
tea is dope i bet she's dope too
does she have chamomile