Mario
[Image: q6eovVT.png]

STRAP IN FELLOS WE'RE GOING FOR A RIDE!!!!!!!

keeping with the trend of starting really boring content with that phrase, here's GAMING UNIVERSE. You might think this is a forum for Gamers like Gaming Latest but nope, it's actually a forum about ~Game Development~. I think. I came across this forum way early in my internet career and they had a handful of fangames going on. But I dunno, only things I can really find evidence of that I recall is this an archived forum dedicated to Zelda 2 Enhanced.

This community has been OnLine since at least 2001, and rather than be shut down despite it being pretty inactive, it remains open til this day. Pretty cool to see a forum that's kept its content over 16 years- maybe Spritanium will be a fan of this place. Maybe we can dive in and learn a bit of fan game history from here too.

That's all I've got to say about this one. Well, one other notable thing, it runs Simple Machines Forum as the software currently. I guess I can address another SMF forum that's about game development next time................