does anyone remember them phat ass ref drawings on mffg

God
i cr the name of the person who drew them but the letters SD come to mind.

they were all square, and they were drawn with thick outlines and a cool background that suited the ref.

does anyone know what i'm talking aobut?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
stickdude(?)
God
hmm that's not coming up with anything idk
God
a lot of people used them as display pictures for a good while. they were super popular at one pojnt
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yrrzy
Supastixdude thats it
God
yeahthat's him. there must have been the letters SSD drawn on each ref, then
God
i wonder if theres a cache of them saved sokmewhere
rtsmarty
i might still have mine somewhere but i wouldnt have saved anyone elses

and yeh they were great, mfgg still uses some on its staff page. not 100% sure which ones are stixdude though.
Yrrzy
i still have mine, the signature does say SD
T-man

>mffg

>Mario Fan Fic Galaxy

Sweet Jesus
Draku
(Aug 24, 2016 at 11:26 PM)T-man Wrote: >mffg

>Mario Fan Fic Galaxy

Sweet Jesus

one day mario woke up and decided to take a shit because hey, he's mario
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
(Aug 24, 2016 at 11:26 PM)T-man Wrote: >mffg

>Mario Fan Fic Galaxy

Sweet Jesus

I wrote a Mario fanfic in 2011.

Quote:One beautiful day in the Mushroom Kingdom, Parkarry delivered a letter to Mario and Luigi's house.

"Can you get that bro?" Luigi asked.

"Ya! Wahoo! Yahoo!" Mario replied.

"...I'll take that as a yes," Luigi mumbled. Mario went outside and noticed Parakarry didn't have his goggles on.

"Luigi? Is that you? I can't see very well without my goggles and they're being fixed. Anyway, here's a letter from Peach. You know the drill: wait for Mario to leave before reading it," After Parakarry left, Mario was puzzled. The letter was pink and it had kiss marks all over it.

Woohoo! It's a-me! All toasters toast toast! Mario thought. He was right. Something WAS fishy about the situation. He decided to ignore his brother's privacy and open the letter.

"Dear Luigi. Daisy and I are having one of those special nights. Come to the castle at 3:00 AM so we can prepare. Yours truly, Princess Toadstool. Peach! XOXOXOXO." Mario's world was coming upside down. He felt an indescribable wrenching feeling in his gut as wild assumptions flooded his mind.

Yippie! Here we a-go! Thank you so much for-to playing my a-game! Mario pondered. Truer words have never been imagined. With those thoughts in his head, he decided to head to the castle.

"Mario? Did you get the mail?" Luigi asked, walking out of the house. He saw the warp pipe going into the ground as the open envelope hit the ground. "Oh dear..." Luigi sighed.

12 hours later...

Mario was ready to catch Luigi going inside. Aha, right on cue! Luigi walked inside, grasply holding a long, loosely wrapped package in his hand. Mario wanted to wait a few minutes before bursting in, but he couldn't help it. He charged through the door.

"WELCOME TO MARIO KART!" Mario bellowed, flicking on the light switch. What he saw shocked him. Luigi, Peach and Daisy were hanging up a sign reading "Happy Birthday Mario!" All of Mario's friends were around. Luigi looked disappointed.

"Mario! Why'd ya have to ruin the surprise? I saw that you opened the letter but look, I even brought your favorite: pepperoni!" Luigi handed the long, blunt package to Mario and shuffled away, face buried into his hands.

"Mario! If you knew we were throwing a surprise party, you could have at least acted surprised and waited until the day! It's 3:07 AM! We're still setting up!"

"Alrighty! Mario Brothers! Wah! Okie dokie!" Mario explained.

"How could you even think that! The things that go through your mind sometimes." Daisy said. Mario's birthday was ruined. And it was all his fault.

~fin
kaZaam
being mario is suffering
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
@Puddin
I just listened to that whole thing
Draku
(Aug 25, 2016 at 4:59 AM)T-man Wrote: @Puddin
I just listened to that whole thing
Man screw Audible dot com™ your NUMBER ONE SOURCE for audiobooks, MINUS WORLD© is where it's at for all your robotically voiced fanfiction reading needs.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
Mind Blown
geno7
does anyone else remember how the longest piece of literature in the english language is a super smash bros brawl fanfic
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
T-man
(Sep 1, 2016 at 8:09 PM)Greeno Wrote: does anyone else remember how the longest piece of literature in the english language is a super smash bros brawl fanfic

[Image: mario_sad-640x353.jpg]
geno7
(Sep 1, 2016 at 8:24 PM)T-man Wrote: [Image: mario_sad-640x353.jpg]

[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
kaZaam
(Sep 1, 2016 at 8:09 PM)Greeno Wrote: does anyone else remember how the longest piece of literature in the english language is a super smash bros brawl fanfic

4realz's?
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]