[Line Break Podcast] DAY 4: How to avoid dangerous situations.

Pea
Hello, and welcome back to the Line Break Podcast! Yesterday, we showered the <br/> tag with lots of love. Today, I'm gonna give you some insane tips that can apply to your every day life events by embracing the line break.

Have you ever thought of taking a break during your work, but your boss just really wants you to murder one of your coworkers before even having a chance of leaving? Times like those can be beary annoying, but fret not, as I have the perfect solution for your qualms:

Introducing: The Break Part of the Line Break!

Wait, what?

What happened to the line? Isn't the line break supposed to break lines? Of course it does, you dummy! However, it can do so many other things!
Next time you need to get away from your grueling work, make sure you slap a <br/> on your boss' forehead. Make sure you tell them that you're gonna take a break and say please, cause when you say please, they have to say yes. According to the laws of industrial businesses, breaks are mandatory for those who hold the power of the line break, and they can use it any time. If, for some horrific reason, the upper hierarchy does not want to hear your bullshit, it's time to consider plan B:

The Line Part of the Line Break!

Placing the line between you and your boss is crucial for keeping your status as a living human being. Emphasis on living here, because no boss likes to be told that you're going to take a break. Some of them even would hurt you for defying them! Your boss can't ever get past that line, cause that would be crossing the line, and no boss would want to cross the line against their own employees... Employees? Hmm, there has to be a better word for it. Subjects? Probably.

Crossing the line has huge implications in what's valuable for your boss, which, in the case that they did cross the line, would mean that they don't care at all about you, your family, the company, and possibly the game.

So, in short, this post has been an item idea for Killing Game, cause everyone likes items!

The Line Break
One time use. You can draw a line between you and a person of your choosing. If they're to cross the line, they're subject to instant death against you. However, if you're to cross to their part of the line, all bets are off and you're as good as dead against them. This line is applied for the entire map, so you're basically separating kill zones in half.

Use this to keep distance away from a possible suspect, or plan an insanely meticulous kill. Raise the stakes as evidence will be found that can incriminate either one of you, or throw everyone off.

I hope you guys liked my idea! On the next episode, we're going to break ice, literally.