Poll: WHO WILL WIN

Spritanium - Roast World - Everyone who posts a thread gets roasted by everyone else
16.67%
Aidan - Ghost World - Everyone who posts a thread gets haunted by everyone else
50.00%
Spritanium - Toast World - Everyone has to toast their best interpretation of jesus christ into a piece of bread and sell it on ebay, whoever sells their toast for the highest amount gets a free loaf of bread through standard USPS mail
33.33%
Fun With Despair - Post World - You have to post on the minus world
0%
Superchao - Host World - everyone has to host their own gimmick garrison at the same ti- wait
0%
Yrrzy - Most World - its like this one but More
0%
Pea - Coast World - Living the life, watching the ocean's waves and the mighty sun shine down on us.
0%
EH2 - Boast World - The Gimmick Garrison becomes another general chat board, but inside it people have to be extremely cocky, self-centered, self-aggrandizing, and vain
0%
Spritanium - Trhyme Zone - Find rhymes, synonyms, definitions, and more!
0%
Total: 6 vote(s)
Mario
Welcome to the Mario World podcast, I'm your host, Itsame Mario. Today we're going to review Day 1: Macross Frontier.

First you should know that I don't know anything about anything in this thread. I think its an anime I guess??? anyway lets start

First I'm told there's going to be some idols and mechas, sounds good. Then there's just a bunch of rambling?????? and some big booby anime toy. also there's things RANDOMLY CAPITALIZED like I'm reading a COMIC BOOK. there's two images hidden behind links and they look like the same character??? Ok ultimately, I don't think Diantha liked Macross Frontier.

There's also a DOUJIN OF THE DAY. it's about sex i guess which NINTENDO won't allow me to look at, so I'll have to pass on it.

Overall it's a bit random but I could go for more Long Form Minus World ranting. Which thankfully this Gimmick Garrison has a bunch of. @Yrrzy.

also whoever wins will have to run their garrison alongside this one
DrTapeworm
@ non-ghost world voters: where's your holiday spirit
[Image: dinogunz.png]