Mario
for my next Doujin Review,

[Image: d29oNPe.png]

This time I decided to REGISTER AN ACCOUNT. As the world's Only Mario, it's very easy to pick a username, Mario.

First thing I notice is that they don't run HTTPS!!! if you try going there in https the site will load but none of the css and stuff will. Someone get their tech guy on the line and fix this, I don't want the NSA or my mom finding out what doujins I'm reading!!!!!

These guys run the PunBB software. I've heard of it but never been on a forum that ran it. It's probably pretty standard forum faire, with points and spells and all that- oh wait they don't even have spells??? The theme is a basic black and white one. It's fine I guess.

There's a TON of forums here so I don't know where to start. The forum descriptions have some witty comments in them, ranging from BIG AND BOLD forum descriptions that are larger than even the forum name, to a joke about downloading more RAM, to even an animated GIF in what appears to be their PPP knockoff.

Anyway I'll check out the general discussion first. First thing I notice is that the link color is really fuckin hard to read on the white background holy SHIT. Most of the threads themselves seem decent enough, much less boring than Mario Boards but with similar kind of content. There's a bunch of threads about Touhou here too. I check out a thread called "what useless stuff did you buy this time???" and uhhh I guess its just a thread to share what you bought?? nothing in it seems too useless, just the kind of stuff you'd expect forum members to buy. kind of boring, I wanted to see what kind of actually Useless stuff people were buying. but i did find this forum sig:

[Image: PhGypxR.jpg]

It's nice to see Cory in the House make it in the world.

Next forum up is The Quiet Place, which seems to be a blatant ripoff of our own Life Chat and/or #venting channel in the discord. Trolling is specifically BANNED here in the description (so I guess you can troll in other boards?). Anyway I click on a random thread and
Quote:Forums are dying and pretty much all imageboards are cesspools at this point. I use Tumblr and try to use Twitter, but I never seem to have much of any luck on either. How the fuck are you supposed to meet people on the internet now?

damn its like I made this post????? i fucking dont get how tumblr or twitter is useful for actually communicating with people but nobody wants to Post anymore, and as a career poster this Hurts.

alright lets get out the darkness, and check out the hobby board!!!! Scrolling through I Literally Dont Know What Any Of These Thread Titles Mean. so uhh, next forum.

fuck it im gonna scroll to their PPP. and........................... its all garbage. idk what i expected. nothing fun there though.

anyway id probably rather post on mario boards. i dont really Get anything here, but it's not even interesting. oh well.
Spritanium
Trying to block me are you? That's fine, what's your schtoyle
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pea
you should be looking at the thread i made