Day 4: Ameria's Army, or Pursuing my True G-Self

Aidan
[Image: BKwt50N_d.jpg]

G no reconguista is a good show
G self is a fucken cute robot
Sometimes he puts on backpacks. Some backpacks are cute like this one
[Image: tumblr_nfdcv9w6FE1skdbiao1_500.jpg]
it's called the tricky pack which is already a cute ass name and it turns him pink. a triple threat of adorable

uh there's some characters in this show but they don't matter. the main boy has black hair and is rly good at piloting gundams fsr. he's basically a color inverted loran from turn a Gundam

there's a green hair girl namee rararaiya who spends most of the show obsessing over goldfish but she becomes good by the end.
there's another mask in this show and they just call him Mask representing thr point that tomino gave the fuck up. i understand, he's like 500

uh some people call this show confusing but it's the most straightforward shit ever people just get in the robot and fight about shit.

the big draw is there's a million mecha designs and all of them are great. you would think with the sheer quantity of robots there'd be fuckloads of toys for this show but there's barely any. fuck you sunrise i want to take G-Self home with me

overall this show owns and you should watch it. it's way better than fucken SeeD anyways
EH2
does turning pink make g-self 1.5x faster