Why you should view Biorg Trinity by Zelma(Day 1 to negative infinity)

Hello all, as you know i've been putting off posting here for about 5 days now. If you would like to know the true reason, well, I was supposed to review the excellent modern day classic known as TO-LOVE-RU DARKNESS an amazing series with amazing art with a great backstory that really compels you and makes you feel for the author of the series.

[Image: NEOBK-1751324.jpg?v=1]

There's only one problem..

I did not read this manga for the plot.

I was not even aware this manga had a plot.

Just kidding man, i viewed it for the anime titties and ass. fuck nofap, fuck all this self improvement shit. I just wanna be a piece of shit millenial and jerk off to anime girls is that so fucking bad? shit.

glasses anime bitches
[Image: 11pO9UP.png]

big tittie anime bitches
[Image: 5006gDl.jpg]

hell there's even something for you sick fucks that wanna fuck your sisters for some reason( i.e. ppl who dont have sisters)
[Image: TlK1jgn.gif]

even the dog from jojo gets in on some of the action(ACTUAL PAGES FROM THE MANGA)
[Image: bin9kdn.gif]

But man, wouldn't it be nice if i could just read something and not know what the fuck is going on but still enjoy it because it's so damn pretty to look at AND had anime booty and tits? Look no further bros for the feministic society agenda has stopped men from progressing but it has not stopped japan i have found the series that they did not want us to find and that is

BIORG TRINITY

[Image: pt0Gmv3.jpg]

man let me tell you. you motherfuckers usually just htink im on some shit but im deadass with this, spot on analogy. if you ever wanted to try lsd but youre too pussy like me to actually do it just read this shit and you'll be up to speed on the hype i promise bros. i have no idea what is going on, i have no idea whose motivation is what but things are happening, i'm scared and oh shit was that a fucking panty shot oh my god what NO DONT DO THAT WHY

is essentially the thought process.

matter of fact; you know this shit is a trip to read cause not even the country of origin knows what the fuck is going on in the damn story. don't believe me? let's take a look at what helpful customers at amazon.co.jp had to say sponsored by google translate

[Image: twdoRjA.png]

my personal favorite is
[Image: dvKEYgc.png]

goddamn. so let me break it down for you

kind of.

okay so it literally starts with a page like this after the intro cover story

[Image: f8hOWu1.jpg]

then it goes to this shit

[Image: dEQXqUp.jpg]

then it goes to this

[Image: xculeb3.jpg]

then this

[Image: fWs6Pfr.jpg]

then this

[Image: Kx7FYtP.jpg]

so i'm assuming it's a story about ppl who's phones are somehow directly connected to their hearts and as a result some people get supernatural powers and some people just go full on corruption mode, some people use their phone powers for good and some for evil but it doesnt all come from the phone because it's still your heart so there is a sense of self driving sprit invovled with this

but anyway bros there's 3 maybe 4 holy teenage heroes but maybe not because girl who is main pussyboys crush turns evil midway through and starts doing weird shit like...eating other motherfuckers?????????

home boy and pussybwoy eventually fuse together and combine but they both end up having feelings for main girl who also is eveil girl so that just makes everything complicated and leads to a dramatic happening in the classroom and eventual sex until he wakes up and she realizes her feelings?????
like literally i'm so fucking confused but this shit is pretty damn hype i'm not gonna lie. there's amazing parts like this one time when a fucking nerd was bullying the fuck outta homeboy so he turned into his alter ego and merked the fuck outa him and shit got even more real cause it wasnt even his final form and you get epic panels like this

[Image: lteN97P.jpg]

man i love that shit can't wait for the next fight seen and holy shit fuck
[Image: qNEVTON.png]

[Image: o9l39VS.jpg]

damn bitch warn me before you do this shit now i have to fap jesus christ. and if you are a true fapper like myself then there will be plenty of moments when you have to take a fap break. honestly it's like anime calculus to be real. only more theoretical in it's approach to manga science.

Finally. I would just like to share with you one last amazon review i believe sums up the whole series well and life
[Image: kBay2eN.png]